Keep Everything saves web pages to Dropbox so you can read them later, anytime, anywhere. It can save all or just a portion of web page as well as data from other applications, such as Twitter, YouTube, Pocket, and ReadKit and with Dropbox sync between the OS X and iOS version, your data is accessible wherever and whenever you need it.
• Just "Drag & Drop" or "Select & Copy" to keep webpages and images.
• Keep Tweets or your favorite videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Ted, Dailymotion etc.
ARTICLE & KEEP
• The “Kept” webpage is entirely archived on your offline storage. You get the whole page: text, images and links.
• "Article" produces a clean, uncluttered, page optimized for reading and structured in Markdown.
• "Article" is written in Markdown, highly legible and structured documents which are easy to edit when needed.
• A tried and tested sync solution with auto backups and accessible almost everywhere. Rest easy knowing your data is backed up and safe.
• Stay organized and and easily find what you're looking for with Categories.
- Fixed a bug which stop dropbox sync
- Fixed a problem which cannot convert a web data to PDF
- Supported spotlight search
- Improved sync process
- Fixed a crash issue when open keep data at not latest macOS
Ratings and Reviews
Great App, Syncing broken, Dismal support
I have tried contacting support on several occasions, and have failed to get any replies from them. The app works great, except the syncing does not work for me. I was going to purchase the IOS app, so I could sync all my saved infomration, but since I could not get the sycing working, and they don’t reply to suppprt requests, I will hold off, as the IOS app does nothing for me unless I can get syncing working.
It's OK, but better apps out there.
This does a fair job. Nothing flashy, fancy...just stores to your own Dropbox subsctiption and DOES utilize Spotlight search capability (to counter-update from someone else's earlier review over a year ago).
As of today's date, it shows that the version was updated 8 months ago. Perhaps the developer is only committed to this part time.
If you need something simple, this may fit your needs. There are several mainstream apps that offer much more capabilities for free. Additionally, the market-leader app (for more than twice this amount) provides storage and premium features. With this, you pay for Dropbox seprately. Addes together, you should compare the two feature for feature.
In summary, my belief is that this app isn't actively developed but is just basically maintained. Not a lot to it. This should really be a single license fee charge, not a recurring fee--after all, the ongoing and growing storage would be your Dropbox subscription, not this app. So minus one star for poor development/support. Minus two more stars for pricing and market comparison/price weakness.
FYI: this app's strongest competitors might be apps such as Evernote and Pocket, if you want a true comparison of features/price.
Best web capture I’ve used
I have used a lot of capturing software for different things. Keep Everything is one of the easiest programs for capturing web pages and does the job very well. I also like how it can change the page to plain text as well. It lets you capture 50 websites for free.
- 9.8 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © groosoft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.