Join our inspiring community and get ready to live your happiest and healthiest life. Keep it Cleaner offers a world-class fitness training program, run tracker, meal planner, hundreds of recipes, a period tracker, playlists, interval timer and more. Think of us as all your favourite fitness apps together in one inspiring place.
Get sweaty with powerful HIIT, Boxing, Strength, Yoga and Pilates sessions. Plus set running goals and track your run with our 12-week program. No matter your fitness level, we’ve got options to take you to the next level.
Keep it Cleaner is your home for all things wellness including:
• Hundreds of 20 minute workout sessions to help you get fit and strong
• Warm ups and cool downs to help your body recover
• Yummy (and vegetarian-friendly) meal plans with hundreds of recipes and modifications to suit your individual needs
• Your weekly shopping list, plus remove items as you go. Meal prep was never so easy!
• 12 week running program by our expert trainers, with 3 levels, 0-5 km, 5-10 km and 10-21 km.
• Blissful meditations to help you find balance in all areas of your life.
• Extra fitness challenges for when you want to push yourself
• Inspiring blog posts and candid life advice from Steph Claire Smith and Laura Henshaw.
• Access to our private Facebook Community, which is your place for sharing empowering advice and life hacks.
• Integration with Apple's HealthKit to help keep track of your workouts all in one spot
Who says you need a heap of expensive equipment to get fit? We can change your life from your lounge room.
Keep it Cleaner isn’t about getting skinny, it’s about toning up and building strength. It’s not about restriction and dieting, it’s about nourishing the body in a sustainable way. It’s not about punishing yourself, it’s about practicing self-love.
You no longer need multiple health apps - the Keep It Cleaner app will have everything you need, all in one place. Stick with us and you’ll feel energised. Balanced. Fulfilled. Calm. Confident. Lean. Sweaty. HAPPY!
SUBSCRIPTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Subscription offers a monthly, 3 monthly and annual subscription. Upon purchase of this subscription, you will immediately receive access to all Keep it Cleaner content throughout both the app and website. Your subscription automatically renews.
The payment is charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase. unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal at the price listed within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off via Settings > App and iTunes Stores > Apple ID > View Apple ID. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Time for another MASSIVE KIC Update!!
We're SO excited to bring a fresh new look to Keep it Cleaner. We can't wait for you to see what's new in this update!
- Complete design re haul of KIC. Now cleaner and more gorgeous than ever
- Sign up/sign in with Facebook. Existing KIC users can link their Facebook accounts too!
- The favourite button has now been changed from a star to a bookmark
- Easily filter through your favourites with a brand new search/filter
- Sync your workout data to iCloud - never lose your runs or HIIT sessions again
- You can now tap a wide range of links, including web links, Instagram handles and more
- Some handy tips and tricks on how to use the app for new members of our KIC Family <3
- Continued fixes for some pesky Run Tracker bugs
- Lots of small sign in bugs have been squished
And lots of little bug fixes and improvements just for you!
Ratings and Reviews
Like having a gym (and more!) in your pocket
I’ve been doing KIC for a while, and not only is the program great, the app is also so useful. It has your workout videos, recipes, blog posts, runs, and more in one place! I can check recipes when I’m at the grocery store or pull up the day’s workout so easily at home.
The app also has breakdowns of the workout so you can review it and see how the moves are done beforehand—handy if there’s an exercise I haven’t done before! The program is 100% worth the money and the app makes it so easy to use.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Keep It Cleaner. Keep up the amazing work. :)
Billing Issue - Not enough Variety
They advertised a 3 month trial phase a few months back and so I decided to try KIC. I liked it but didn’t LOVE it. I felt like I was doing the same thing sometimes and the website (especially recipes) is just repetitive. So I decided not to use KIC as a monthly online gym thing. Or so I thought, because here we are months later and I got billed again. I contacted the company stating I haven’t used it in a month, it’s not a subscription on my iTunes WHY have I been billed and they stated I never cancelled it (but it’s not a subscription on my iTunes???) and they can’t refund me. I clearly haven’t used it and don’t want to. I didn’t even want to leave a negative review but this rude billing representative just put the cherry on top. For the price there are more efficient apps and trainers to try. I love the girls but having to go to my bank to dispute a charge when billing could’ve just refunded it... not cool.
Developer Response ,
We're sincerely sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused you. When signing up for an online subscription you’re automatically entering an electronic contract as per the T&C’s on the website. Subscription based services are set up with a direct debit. We recommend being aware of your subscription terms and conditions before you agree to them upon signing up to ensure you're clear with them. It clearly states that your subscription will automatically renew once your subscription reaches the expiration date, which in your case was 3 months after the date of purchase. Due to this, unfortunately, we're unable to issue you a refund as there was no attempt at cancelling your subscription within this time frame. Please accept our sincere apologies, we do hope you can understand.
We wish you all the best.
Fix the update please
I love KIC, love love love it - and the app is bloody incredible! But the recent app when you click into the workout but the bottom tap disappears which is fine but it makes getting to the timer a lot more of a hassle you have to click back out of the workout then the timer !
And they got rid of the 15:15 on the timer but kept it in the program, so I’m just confused why it’s gone! 😥
I only did the 1 star so I hope they see this!!
- Keep it Cleaner Pty Ltd
- 105.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Keep It Cleaner PTY LTD 2018
- In-App Purchases
- KIC Monthly Subscription $12.49
- KIC Quarterly Subscription $32.99
- KIC Annual Subscription $74.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.