WHO YOU ARE
You are a parent in charge of the wishlist for your child. You’ve been overwhelmed with constant phone calls, direct messages, and (in some cases) knocks on your door from family and friends asking about gift ideas for your child. They need to know interests; they need to know sizes; they need to know everything you possibly can tell them. In some cases, you’ve even been asked if YOU can buy a gift on their behalf! Does this sound familiar? If it does, you are not alone. We’ve been there too many times. That’s why we created a gift-giving app that can take this pressure off of your plate. It’s how we Keep It Delightful.
P.S. If you are a family member or friend of a parent, recommending this app to them will get you on their good side.
WHO WE ARE
Keep It Delightful is a gift app that makes gift-giving for kids easier. It allows users to create profiles about their kids to share information such as current clothing/shoe sizes and interests with invited family and friends for birthdays, holidays or any gift giving event. Make the moments leading up to that special event less stressful. Say good-bye to the phone ringing off the hook for birthday gift ideas or Christmas presents for your kids.
HOW IT WORKS
Users send invitations to join an event. Family and friends will be able to login to:
- See all of your child’s interests and clothing sizes
- Get recommended gift ideas based on the interests and clothing sizes you provided in the event. They won’t need to bother you for ideas anymore.
- See what other family and friends are purchasing. They no longer have to speculate over who bought what. They can be confident in whatever gifts they have in mind.
- Link directly to stores to purchase the gifts. Once they’ve made their decisions, they can immediately order from our partner stores.
- Chat within the app. Let’s face it; we can stop the phone calls, but communication is still essential. Use the app to chat over specifics if necessary.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Such a great resource!
This made life so much easier when planning ing my daughter’s birthday! She was so pleased with all her gifts (and so were we).
Don’t like it...
Every single time I try to open it, it goes black then exits the app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback! We have addressed the issue with our latest update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.