Our mission at Keep It Local OK is pretty simple: To help you discover the best local spots in town. With a Keep It Local Card, cardholders enjoy rewards simply for keepin' it local and get the satisfaction of supporting a favorite local business or discovering a new favorite along the way. And business owners get what they want most - happy, loyal customers who are likely to spread the word about their experiences. The Keep It Local OK app is like a mobile survival guide - use it to find the best local restaurants, cafes, shops and services around and discover the rewards that you'll enjoy every time you show them your Keep It Local Card.
● Find local businesses near you
● Search businesses by name or city
● Browse businesses by city/district
● View information for hundreds of local businesses, including hours, addresses, and phone numbers, then call or map them directly from the app
● Find Keep It Local Card Rewards (Discounts & Incentives exclusively offered to individuals who purchase a $10 Keep It Local Card)
● Invite friends to join you at a specific location/time with a phone call, email, or text without ever leaving the Keep It Local OK app
● Share your location on Facebook and Twitter
● Post photos to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
● Create a customized list of your favorite local businesses
● View an up-to-date list of the newest 10 Keep It Local merchants
- iOS 10 updates and bug fixes
- KeepItLocal 2017 card
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs to be updated...
It’s a good app but not useful because it is not accurate as it hasn’t been kept up to date.
App leaves lots to be desired
New year so new card for 2019 and the app is awful. First off all restaurants and stores are not listed in the app, not even close.
They need to update the cost of the card as it is now $15.
They also need to update the app and add some features like being able to purchase the card or have a digital copy of the card on your phone in the app or in your apple wallet.
All in all it needs to be updated all around and is giving Keep It Local a black eye as long as this app continues to be ignored and uncared for.
Great service I wish I could get a digital card though
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.