Download Keepsafe to join the millions of people who have entrusted over a billion pictures to Keepsafe: the most popular photo locker and album vault app.
Keepsafe secures personal photos and videos by locking them down with PIN protection, fingerprint touch ID, and military-grade encryption. It’s the best place for storing your personal pictures and videos. With Keepsafe, you can protect your privacy, secure your photos, and save phone space.
Use Keepsafe for:
- Preserving special memories
- Storing family photos
- Protecting copies of your driver’s license, ID cards, and credit cards
- Organizing important documents
What makes Keepsafe different?
• Award-winning photo locker, with over 70 million users
• Beautiful design and UX. Easy to upload, view & organize photos
• Smooth scrolling for photo viewing on all devices
- Phone and tablet support
- Simple interface
- Easy-to-use PIN pad access
- Photo backup
- Custom albums
- Full-screen and slideshow viewing for photos and videos
- Integrated camera for taking photos directly in Keepsafe
- Safe Send for sharing pictures for a limited time from Keepsafe
- Syncs images and videos in Keepsafe to all of your Keepsafe installations on any platform
- Shared Albums if you want to share private items with someone else
Keepsafe Premium’s Exclusive Features:
Manage Your Photos
• Album Lock: Assign individual PIN codes to access particular albums
• Private Cloud: Stores up to 10,000 items in Keepsafe
• Space Saver: Compresses photos and saves originals to the Cloud
• Trash Recovery: Retrieves photos you’ve mistakenly deleted
• Ad-Free: Keeps your photo-viewing experience distraction-free
• Custom Album Covers: Sets album thumbnails to a specific image
Help & Support
Problems or questions?
Visit Keepsafe’s support site at https://support.getkeepsafe.com/hc/en-us
Send a ticket from inside Keepsafe (best for troubleshooting)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keepsafe Premium Subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period
- Length of subscriptions: one month & one year
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Price of subscriptions: one month - $9.99 dollars & one year - $23.99 dollars
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://www.getkeepsafe.com/policies/#terms
Keepsafe Basic is ad supported: https://youradchoices.com
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Still having issues? Please reach out to us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic but... not
This app is great for storage! You have the option to choose a custom color scheme for the display theme and choose between grid or mosaic display for media files in your albums. The app is compatible with photos, gif files, and videos. And the options to save photos/videos to your phone, move a file to a different album inside the app, and select an image as the album cover(s) are all wonderful features. And the option is given to delete files from your phone’s photo library once imported to help clean things up. The downfall, though, happens when uploading a video. Videos take a century and half to import. Understandably, they are larger files (especially when considering length of time) but it should take eight hours or longer to load. Importing videos seem to freeze the app. While you can still navigate in it, you cannot import anything for hours and hours when importing a video (even if it is ~20 sec) because the... well, I actually know WHAT it is but it’s inconvenient. All I can say is that the app is great. Except for this one critical piece that it claims to support.
A couple other things: 1) It would be nice to be able to crest an album within an album. 2) It’s a bummer that the timer lock screen is no longer available. And even when it was, there wasn’t a slick way to discreetly add the feature to use Touch ID when using that lock.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback & sorry to hear that video upload has been slow for you. Would you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the size of the video files and length of time it takes to upload?
Great idea for album taxonomies! I will be sure to send this to out Product Manager.
The Keepsafe Team
Nice app but not great
The app is great it lets you save a bunch of stuff, has a bunch of features like taking a picture of break in attempts, fake pin, fake albums, lets you personalize it as you wish, pretty sure it has a big storage. The only huge problem I have with it and that’s making me unsubscribe my premium subscription is that it takes extremely long to import big files like videos. And when I say extremely long i don’t mean an hour or 4. I mean days and weeks. I could try to import videos and they would never import. After weeks of trying. The app backs up automatically which is great but what’s the point of it if big files for some reason never get backed up. I’ve had this large videos in the app for months and they never finish being backed up. I’m not sure what the problem is but it’s really annoying. I purposely bought the premium subscription to be able to have a lot of storage and not have problems like this. But for sure it was a waste of money since it’s such a problem to import stuff and get them backed up.
Other than that like I said the app has some great features just for sure don’t download it if you’re looking to save large videos
Developer Response ,
Have you tried uploading over WIFI? If that doesn't fix your problem, can you please send a support request to email@example.com? We can troubleshoot your upload issue from there.
Could be far better.
This app has come a very long way since it’s release, and the developers seem to be serious about making a quality app. However there is no way to sync images between devices. You can pay for the premium version of the app, but it still doesn’t have this feature. It allows for a honestly quite small amount of cloud storage, but if you’re like me and have thousands of photos it’s not a viable option. You also can’t upgrade your cloud storage. I pay for a large amount of ICloud storage but the files in this app don’t backup to ICloud. There should be some way to sync files between 2 devices that are right next to one another, or a way to get the files on this app to sync to ICloud instead of their cloud. If they want to put that feature behind the premium paywall that’s fine. I’m not a developer so I don’t know what, if any, limitations there would be to including a feature like this. All and all I love the design and accessibility of this app, but I may have to cancel my premium sub, and go with something that has a feature that allows sync or cloud that I can upgrade.
Developer Response ,
We have out own cloud storage that syncs between multiple devices in real time since 2013. (https://support.getkeepsafe.com/hc/en-us/articles/209134046) Can you make sure that you use the same email on both devices to log in and that private cloud is active (https://support.getkeepsafe.com/hc/en-us/articles/209402666). If you need more storage as a paying customer, please just write a ticket to support from within the app (Settings > Help > Contact support) and we can increase it for you.
- KeepSafe Software, Inc
- 205.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 KeepSafe Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- KeepSafe Plus $3.99
- KeepSafe Plus $6.99
- KeepSafe Plus $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.