Keep is a smart bookmark manager that lets you:
- quickly save and curate great content from almost any app or browser
- listen to articles, news stories, blog posts and more
- customize your audio playback for saved articles
- organize your saved links with powerful tagging, including color customization
- read comfortably without any clutter
- Save articles for offline reading
- watch your favorite saved videos
LISTEN TO ARTICLES, AT HOME OR ON THE GO
Keep turns articles, news stories, and blog posts into crystal clear audio so you can enjoy them anywhere, anytime. No internet connection, no problem. Keep lets you save audio for offline listening.
Powered by machine learning, Keep can automatically categorize and tag your saved content so you don't have to. Smart Tags help you stay organized and find things faster.
BEAUTIFUL AND CUSTOMIZABLE READING EXPERIENCE
Turn on reader mode and customize your colors and fonts. Relax your eyes and enjoy.
YOUR CURATED VIDEOS, ALL IN ONE SPACE
Keep provides a distinct space for your saved YouTube and Vimeo videos, making it more enjoyable to browse your favorite stuff.
OFFLINE READING & DOCUMENTS
Keep lets you save articles for offline reading and is a great place to stash PDF documents. Great for saving receipts, itineraries, or anything else you need to access quickly and often.
NO SPAMMY MARKETING. EVER
Keep never sends push notifications or emails for marketing purposes.
OTHER GREAT FEATURES
- Custom tag / label support for easy organization, filtering, and sorting
- Bulk tagging
- Tag links when saving using the share extension
- Tag renaming
- Sign into Keep with your Apple ID
- Offline support for audio articles
- Dark mode support
- Powerful search
- Edit link titles
- Pin important links to the top of your list
- Support for FaceID / and Touch ID so you can lockdown the app from unwanted prying eyes
- Email-to-save links
- One tap saving with sharing extension
- Send links to your Keep friends via sharing extension
Keep offers the following Premium subscription option:
- 1 month: $2.99 (USD)
These prices apply to United States residents. Prices may vary in other countries depending on your local currency exchange rate. Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account. At the end of the term, unless auto-renewables subscriptions are disabled, your subscription will automatically renew in your iTunes account. You will be charged for the regular price of your subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of the current term. You can turn off automatic renewal in your iTunes account settings at any time, but you must do so at least 24 hours before the end of the current term. Refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of any term.
- You can now import saved bookmarks from other popular services.
Ratings and Reviews
I want to love this app... it has such potential. But the frequent crashes when trying to add tags to an item are getting in the way.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review. Would you mind emailing email@example.com? I’d love to get this fixed for you. I’ve been unable to reproduce any issues with tagging so far.
I’m liking a lot, but some improvements needed before I will purchase subscription
The ability to save and watch videos from within app is a great feature for me and I’d like to try out the audio article reader but app improvements are needed,
∙ Get better support for tweet and instagram post urls
∙ To many items save with the url address as the title
∙ Need ability to filter out videos from the My Links feed or just don't have video saves listed in My Links feed at all. Keep videos saved listed only in Videos feed
∙ Search function does not work right
-searching for specific domain does not work, everything saved in list comes back when performing search
∙ Add search in Video feed
∙ Add search in Docs feed
∙ Pinned saves show twice in My Links feed, as pinned and as unpinned. But deleting the unpinned also deletes the pinned.
I’m holding off on purchasing subscription for now
Apple sign in loop
Cant get past the login screen.. originally clicked to use Apple ID, and once my phone finishes signing in after a face scan, I am stuck on the login page.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Michael Zsigmond
- 32 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Michael Zsigmond
- In-App Purchases
- Keep Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.