KeePassium Pro is the full version of KeePassium Password Manager. This app offers a lifetime license as a one-time purchase.
• All premium features (current and future)
• Lifetime email support
• No in-app purchases
• Added: Support for Argon2id and .keyx key file format (KeePass 2.47) [thanks, Dominik]
• Added: VoiceOver: added "Copy Field" accessibility actions in group viewer [thanks, Adam]
• Added: VoiceOver: added Open URL and Share URL accessibility actions for URL fields
• Added: An option to exclude automatic backup files from iTunes/iCloud Backup [thanks, Patrick]
• Added: Option "Lock on App Launch" (settings → App Protection → Timeout) [thanks, Paul]
• Added: Option "Remember Derived Master Keys" (allows enforcing YubiKey scan) [thanks, Simon]
• Added: Arabic translation [thanks, ZER0-X and Ali Madan]
• Added: Polish translation [thanks, Michał and qxtno]
• Added: Portugese (Brasilian) translation [thanks, Éctor Moreira]
• Refined: Allow changing master keys to YubiKey-only (no password, no key file)
• Refined: Added a warning when opening database from Recently Deleted [thanks, u/opticillusion]
• Refined: Added a warning when opening a backup database
• Refined: Loading warnings include DB generator name only when it matters
• Refined: VoiceOver: better descriptions for groups
• Refined: It is possible to skip AutoFill setup now [thanks, Michael]
• Refined: Refined perpetual fallback license text and made it shorter
• Refined: Added detection of QNAP Qfile file provider
• Refined: Clear master keys when Remember switch is turned off
• Refined: After a one-time purchase, show a reminder to cancel the old subscription
• Refined: Added "Pro" to About screen of the Pro version [thanks, Glenn]
• Refined: Storage provider icon/name when running as iOS app on macOS
• Refined: Updated all translations [thanks, everyone]
• Fixed: In certain conditions, it was possible to open database after a timeout [thanks, Don]
• Fixed: Removed excessive animation when sorting files [thanjks, Vadim and Alan]
• Fixed: Sometimes associated key file was not selected [thanks, Robert]
• Fixed: In case of database load error, AutoFill won't ask to re-enter the password [thanks, Tim]
• Fixed: Adding key files with unrecognized/dynamic UTIs [thanks, Daniel]
• Fixed: Added a debug "Reset entry text scale to default" button at the end of About screen
• Fixed: Made entry field text depend on system font size
• Fixed: iOS 14: could access selected text menu through the passcode screen [thanks, Jacob]
• Fixed: VoiceOver: added missing labels to several buttons [thanks, Fabrice and Adam]
• Fixed: VoiceOver: improved accessibility of settings that require premium
• Fixed: VoiceOver: support email address is accessible now [thanks, Adam]
• Fixed: iOS 14: Keyboard was missing in AutoFill after cancelling biometric prompt — partial fix
• Fixed: iOS 14: fixed opening mailto: links in alternative mail clients [thanks, Gianfranco]
• Fixed: User name generator: made the random option visually distinct [thanks, Daz]
• Fixed: Version parsing of XML key files [thanks, Kenneth and Ty]
• Fixed: Crash when creating DB with empty password and key file [thanks, Doug]
• Fixed: File reference error when running as iOS app on macOS [thanks, u/SmugAlien]
• Fixed: File provider assertion when running as iOS app on macOS
• Fixed: Minor UI improvements here and there
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The work of a perfectionist!
I read a lot about the KeePass format and how it is the choice of security conscious people, tried all the other apps in the App Store and found them lacking in different respects. Either outdated, ad supported (yikes), analytics (yuck) or ugly. I might be a bit of iOS snob, but I like my apps pretty and intuitive : ) The only one that came close was Strongbox, but its interface was clunky and Linux-y. Just didn't feel at home in iOS.
Enter KeePassium. The developer has managed to pair a robust and time tested open source cryptography with the polish, ease of use and professional design of what a premium app should look and perform like.
You don't feel like you're compromising on aesthetics and usability by using open source - in short the app has it all! Excellent job!
Shut up and take my money!
KeePassium is truly a “Shut up and take my money!” app. I’d used other iOS ports of KeePass, but they weren’t seamless. If did something in the wrong order, I could lose a password in a sync; as a result, I tied myself to the desktop when making new passwords. With KeePassium seamless storage in iOS Files app, I’m fearless. It’s great being fully manage my passwords, whether away or home. The integration into the iOS auto-fill feature is really great too. I don’t need the Pro version, but I’m buying it to support the effort. I might try out separate databases for work with it and get the family to use it. ETA: the color-coded password display is a nice touch. It makes it much easier to distinguish digit, letter, and punctuation.
Fantastic! I wish I could buy it several times!
KeePassium Pro is quickly turning into the favorite app on my iPhone! I am very particular about who I trust with my passwords, and have always wanted an open source, completely offline app that supports the KeePass format and Yubikey. This little gem does all of this while managing to stay lightweight and aesthetically pleasing. The developer is very responsive and enthusiastic, updates are dispatched in a timely fashion, in a word - I think I have found my favorite password manager!
P.S Hopefully we will see history management soon.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andrei Popleteev
- 29.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Andrei Popleteev
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.