Tired of constantly forgetting and resetting your passwords? Let Keeper remember them for you.
Keeper automatically generates strong passwords, stores them in a secure digital vault accessible from any device, and autofills them across all of your sites and apps. Keeper’s powerful encryption protects your passwords and sensitive information from data breaches, ransomware, and other cyberattacks.
With Keeper, you can:
• Store an unlimited number of passwords in your secure, encrypted digital vault.
• Access your Keeper Vault on unlimited mobile devices, tablets and computers.
• Enable Touch ID or Face ID for instant and secure access.
• Store confidential files, photos, videos, payment cards, financial and sensitive data.
• Securely share vault records with other Keeper users.
• Store and autofill your two-factor authentication (2FA) codes.
• Use our "One-Time Share" feature to share a record with family, friends, and colleagues.
• Monitor the Dark Web for breached accounts within the app using BreachWatch.
• Organize your data with folders, shared folders and subfolders.
• Switch easily between multiple Keeper accounts, like business and personal.
• Secure your entire household with a Family Password Manager Plan.
• Identify which accounts require a password update with our Security Audit feature.
• Assign trusted individuals to access your account in case of emergency.
• Protect your vault with TOTP or hardware security keys like YubiKey NFC.
• Be more secure and productive online; never forget another password!
Trusted by Millions of Users Worldwide
• "Password Manager of the Year" by PCMag
• "Best Overall" by U.S. News & World Report
• "Best Security" by Tom's Guide
• "Excellent" rating on Trustpilot
The World’s Most Secure Password Manager
• Keeper’s proprietary zero-knowledge security architecture ensures that your Keeper vault, and all of the data in it, is fully encrypted and only accessible by you. (Read more about our security at: https://keepersecurity.com/security)
• Compatible with multiple two-factor authentication methods including Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Duo, RSA, YubiKey, and more.
• Utilizes AES-256-bit encryption, Elliptic Curve and PBKDF2 technology.
• The only SOC-2 and ISO 27001 certified password manager in the industry.
• The only password manager listed on the FedRAMP marketplace.
• Keeper Commander SDK for CLI and DevOps integrations for Enterprise customers.
Keeper is compatible with all browsers including:
• Internet Explorer
Keeper Supports the following Record Types:
• Payment Card
• Bank Account
• File Attachment
• Driver's License
• Birth Certificate
• Health Insurance
• Secure Note
• Identity Card
• Software License
• SSH Key
Need assistance? Email email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you right away.
Terms and Conditions
Keeper Unlimited is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $34.99/year.
Keeper Family Plan is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $74.99/year.
Secure File Storage is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription starting at $9.99/year.
BreachWatch is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $19.99/year.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your App Store settings page. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• One-Time Sharing: Securely share a password or record with anyone using AirDrop, a QR code, or a link. The intended recipient opens the record, and it is decrypted and locked to their device.
• Improved notes view: Cleaner editing, viewing and scrolling of record notes.
• Remove Account: Users are able to permanently delete their Keeper account and delete all data from the app.
• Performance updates: Improved vault speed with more than 5000 records.
• Various other bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
A year ago I would have said the customer support leaves much to be desired, but it has improved significantly in the interim. I do have to say, though, that there never was a problem of badly trained or unhelpful customer service people. Answers and problem solving were always delivered with clarity and confidence. The problem was more a matter of the interface, and there still is room for some technical fixes there. For instance, you may find yourself in a chat format but have trouble finding again it if you leave it for a second. Back and forth via email works fairly good, but delays inherent in that can be a little unnerving. I once waited for an email reply, only to chance upon the earlier chat screen, where the rep was replying to me! I generally prefer telephone support, it’s more reassuring I find, but I’m adjusting to this. And like I said, the reps are informed and competent.
The app itself has been a life-saver, and it functions well. Problems have cropped up once or twice after updates, but I am suspecting that’s due to apparently limitations of the Safari browser.
Starting to not trust it
The app keeps sending me notifications that like says that I should go back it up or my “free trial” is about to end. It got really annoying and first of all, I never knew about a free trial because it never told me about it when I first created my account. It always said I was unprotected when I said no to unlimited and keep asking me to buy it every time I go in the app. Since I also seen other reviews that explains how they lost their stuff, I started writing down my passwords instead of using Keeper. I must say I still use Keeper for it’s create a password function. Now on to the good parts of the app, it’s easy to use. It allows it to generate a random password. It copies it to your board when you press on your created password and disappears after while (same goes with your login) and I find that pretty neat. Of course if you really want to try this app, look at the reviews and decide for yourself. Nothing bad has happened to me yet but I don’t trust it. Take that to account. I gave this 4 stars because I still like the app but I find it untrustworthy and I really hate the constant advertising for their unlimited plan.
High marks for product & customer service
I have been a keeper user many years and have recommended Keeper to my family, friends, and business acquaintances.
Recently I had some charges accidentally placed on my Keeper account (thought I was renewing my account but actually was buying extra cloud space I didn’t need.) Keeper’s customer service rep Jason patiently worked patiently to figure it out, (via email) but, yesterday, the billing dept stated they could not find the charge so they could not issue a refund. Upset, I sent an email insisting on talking with a manager or more senior person. Honestly In today’s world I expected I’d never hear from them and I was planning to close my account. But today I received a call from a Ting Ting in billing who not only fixed the problem but spent a considerable time on the phone explaining what happened and assuring me I would have a refund. Additionally she gave me great advice on improving my security! OMG, a respectable company that employs competent and caring people!! High marks for Keeper for not only giving me a security system but also for treating their customer with respect!
THANK YOU MANY TIMES OVER!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Callpod Inc.
- 167.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Keeper Security, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Keeper Unlimited $29.99
- Keeper Unlimited for 50% Off $14.99
- 10GB Secure File Storage $9.99
- BreachWatch $19.99
- Unlimited Password Manager $34.99
- Unlimited Plus $29.99
- Keeper Family Plan $59.99
- 50GB Secure File Storage $39.99
- Family Plan $59.99
- BreachWatch Family $39.99