Remove the pain from having to remember passwords ever again. Protect your passwords and personal information with Keeper® - the leading secure password manager and digital vault. Keeper offers unlimited password storage for everyone - generate, store, and AutoFill strong passwords on all your devices while securely storing private documents.
** Rated "Best Password Manager" and Editor's Choice by PC Mag **
** Rated "Best Security" by Tom's Guide **
• Keeper is the world’s most trusted and downloaded password manager with a 4.9 rating from over 100,000 reviews. Millions of people and thousands of businesses trust Keeper.
• No limit to the number of passwords you can store.
• Our password generator protects against hackers and account takeover by creating strong, unique passwords.
• Securely share individual passwords or files with people you trust.
• Save time, stay organized, and in control with our AutoFill feature, KeeperFill®. Both convenient and secure, KeeperFill makes signing in to your favorite websites a breeze on any device.
• Monitor the security of your passwords by enabling BreachWatch. BreachWatch continuously scans the Dark Web for login credentials that have been exposed through public data breaches and instantly notifies you so that you can quickly take action.
• Not just for passwords - Keeper locks your confidential files, photos, and videos in a secure encrypted vault.
• Organize your passwords and files into folders and subfolders.
• Enable Touch ID and Face ID for a convenient and secure way to easily access your vault.
• Elect up to 5 trusted individuals to access your account in case you can’t with our Emergency Access feature.
What Makes Our Password Keeper The Best?
• Keeper strives to keep our app as simple and intuitive as possible. Our 5-star reviews back that up every day.
• Every user is provided a secure and private vault protected by our unmatched Zero-Knowledge security architecture with multiple levels of encryption. Each user's vault is guarded by a master password which only the user knows. With Keeper your information remains 100% encrypted 100% of the time.
• Keeper’s Security Audit feature helps you identify which accounts require a password update and can generate a strong password for you with a single click.
Most Secure Password Manager in the Industry
• Built with zero-knowledge security architecture. What does that mean? All your data in Keeper’s cloud is fully encrypted and only accessible by you.
• Integrates with Two-Factor Authentication providers (SMS, Google Authenticator, Duo Security, RSA SecurID and Yubikey).
• Only password manager to be certified SOC-2 and ISO27001
• Utilizes AES-256-bit encryption and PBKDF2 technology
* If you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Keeper Unlimited is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $34.99/year.
Keeper Family Plan is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $74.99/year.
Secure File Storage is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription starting at $9.99/year.
BreachWatch is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $19.99/year.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your App Store settings page. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Long time user update
With all the new updates and features that have been added since this app came out, the cost is minimal. I love the fact that my iPhone and iPad Pro both have “touch” so now I don’t even have to remember the Master Passwood! My information got hacked in the Equifax mess. I immediately went to the vault to the file labeled FINANCIAL and change those passwords first. Then the CREDIT CARD file and on down the line of folders in order of importance. I’ve had to use customer service several times over the years and every time they have been extremely knowledgeable, courteous, and incredibly helpful. You have to be doing something right to have almost 23,000 reviews and a rating of 4.8.
I have had Keeper for many years as well as multiple mobile phones, multiple laptops, desktops and iPad. Every time it has been completely seamless to load everything from one device to another. I backup at least once a week to all other devices and also to the cloud. There is absolutely no way to remember all the passwords I have unless I used the same one for all applications. Now wouldn't that be fun to get to change everyone every time the 6 that are changed every 6 months! Worth every penny I have spent over the years.
High marks for product & customer service
I have been a keeper user many years and have recommended Keeper to my family, friends, and business acquaintances.
Recently I had some charges accidentally placed on my Keeper account (thought I was renewing my account but actually was buying extra cloud space I didn’t need.) Keeper’s customer service rep Jason patiently worked patiently to figure it out, (via email) but, yesterday, the billing dept stated they could not find the charge so they could not issue a refund. Upset, I sent an email insisting on talking with a manager or more senior person. Honestly In today’s world I expected I’d never hear from them and I was planning to close my account. But today I received a call from a Ting Ting in billing who not only fixed the problem but spent a considerable time on the phone explaining what happened and assuring me I would have a refund. Additionally she gave me great advice on improving my security! OMG, a respectable company that employs competent and caring people!! High marks for Keeper for not only giving me a security system but also for treating their customer with respect!
THANK YOU MANY TIMES OVER!!
Great support team when calling about a feature being removed from family plan
I called the Keeper team today, and the representative I spoke to was very professional and concerned. She was a pleasure to speak with. The problem is a certain audit feature that we like being removed from the family plan. I sent a request to have it added back. We have been using Keeper for a longtime now and are very happy with it. We love the new Fill feature and more. Keeping all computers and devices secure is so important. Making it easier on many devices is paramount. Especially for people that aren’t very technical. I’m a very technical artistic person that is always thinking about improving devices and more. Think about family with children and having a way to audit weak passwords easily especially today with so many passwords. This will help so a bully or predator can’t guess an easy password cause all kind of mayhem for the family. Password security is so important now with so many online accounts and services on various devices. Some still use silly passwords. Biometric systems, secure keys, encrypted storage, and more will improve over time. I hope more ideas come to fruition and companies speed up deployment. Sorry for the long post and I could add so much more, but I will stop.🤪 Always Thinking🧐🤓😀
- Callpod Inc.
- 263.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese (Hong Kong), Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Keeper Security, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Password Manager $29.99
- Keeper Unlimited for 50% Off $14.99
- 10GB Secure File Storage $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.