Keeper is the most secure way to store and protect your passwords and private information from cyberthreats. With Keeper, you can securely store unlimited passwords, generate & autofill strong passwords, sync & manage your passwords on all devices, and more! Join millions of people who use Keeper and you’ll never have to worry about or remember passwords again.
>> Rated #1 Best Password Manager of 2021 by US News and World Report!
>> Rated Editor's Choice and “Password Manager of the Year” for 3 straight years by PCMag
>> Rated "Best Security" by Tom's Guide
>> "Excellent" rating on Trustpilot
Keeper makes you secure and more productive online!
With Keeper, you can:
• Sync & manage your passwords on all devices. Keeper’s secure app on mobile, web, tablet and desktop ensures you have ultimate password protection.
• Enable Touch ID or Face ID for instant and secure access to your vault.
• Store unlimited password records in your secure, encrypted vault.
• Generate strong, unique passwords to protect yourself against cyberthreats.
• Securely share individual passwords or files with people you trust.
• Save time, stay organized, and stay in control with our AutoFill feature, KeeperFill®. KeeperFill makes signing in to your favorite websites & apps a breeze on any device.
• Monitor the security of your passwords by activating BreachWatch® - it continuously scans the Dark Web for passwords that have been exposed through public data breaches and instantly notifies you so that you can quickly take action.
• Lock and protect your confidential files, photos, and videos in your vault.
• Login securely to your apps and websites with Keeper's Two-Factor Authentication generator for all popular sites including Google, Amazon, Twitter, Facebook and thousands more.
• Organize your passwords and files into nested folders, subfolders, and shared folders.
• Elect up to 5 trusted individuals to access your account in case you can’t with our Emergency Access feature.
• Easily switch between multiple Keeper accounts like business and personal accounts when you log in.
• Keep your family’s passwords secure with a Family Password Manager Plan.
• Identify which accounts require a password update with our Security Audit feature.
Keeper is the Most Secure Password Manager in the Industry
• Our Password Keeper is built with Zero-Knowledge security architecture meaning that all of your data in Keeper’s cloud is fully encrypted and only accessible by you.
(Read more about our security at: https://keepersecurity.com/security)
• Compatible with Two-Factor Authentication providers like Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Duo, RSA, YubiKey, and more.
• The only SOC-2 and ISO27001 certified password manager in the industry.
• Utilizes AES-256-bit encryption, Elliptic Curve and PBKDF2 technology.
• Enterprise customers are provided the Keeper Commander SDK for CLI and DevOps integrations.
* If you need assistance, please email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
Keeper Unlimited is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for USD $34.99/year.
Keeper Family Plan is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for USD $74.99/year.
Secure File Storage is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription starting at USD $9.99/year.
BreachWatch is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for USD $19.99/year.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your App Store settings page. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Keeper Password Manager
Without Keeper, I would be lost in passwords that I would have no choice but to write down somewhere (not exactly the most secure way to save them not to mention what if I loose my password book somewhere?). I have about 500 I have to keep straight at this point. Not that good at coming up with unique passwords so it's a good thing Keeper Password Manager has a random password generator to help me with unique passwords. I can customize the password generator to meet the paramaters of whatever website requirements for passwords are allowed and it does the rest for me. Keeper also has the option of saving important documents or files you don't want to be unprotected. These can be uploaded to the app and kept under lock and key giving me one password to retreive them all, which I might add can be combined with a 2nd verification method to keep everything safe and sound. So, If my master password is compromized somehow it will still not be enough for bad actors to steal my most important secure data. Love my Keeper Password Manager. Some websites are not friendly to Keeper but I always have the app on my computer to run by alternate means of copy paste of Password retrieval.
Customer Support Makes the Difference
I used Dashlane for a number of years and enjoyed its slick appearance and ease of use. Then they began to transition to the web app from the desktop app and the problems began. Customer support was horrendus. Emails would go unanswered for days and then the response would include an apology for the time lapse and a request for more information. The last straw was a "misunderstanding" of instructions which removed my data and put me back at Square One. So after long research I picked Keeper and ponied up the hundred bucks for a year of comprehensive support, including unlimited 30-minute phone consultations. It was a home run. The customer support team was accessible, responsive, hands-on including screen sharing, and totally knowledgeable. After an orientation session to get going I was fully up and running. After a time I scheduled a second session and learned things I had no idea the software could do. The time I have saved has been huge. So four stars for the software, and five stars for customer support.
2FA and User Interface Anomalies
I purchased Keeper because of its vault security and ability to span that secure vault onto my three devices, MacBook Pro (2014), iPad2 and iPhone7.
The secure vault is available across devices, however, in one iPad and two iPhone instances, two-factor authentication does not work. On the Mac, several 2FA options are available which may function on other devices, but not the Mac.
Also, the user interfaces are terribly inconsistent across devices. It appears that most of the product work went into the iPhone and less into the MacBook Pro and iPad.
On all devices, there is no indication that the addon Breachwatch is executing, nor is there any explanation how you are notified when a breach occurs.
On the Mac, if the vault uses folders, they do not appear in the autofill window; and the autofill records are not in the sorted order organized in the vault window, forcing an autofill search.
On the Mac, after drilling downward in Settings, reversing the traversal upwards does not always show all the windows that were shown in the downward path.
On the Mac, when saving a Chat session, there is no validation of the send-to email address, and the session can be lost.
Keeper's Chat analysts were helpful but Support’s responses to emails concerning the above issues were mostly without replies.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Callpod Inc.
- 299.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Keeper Security, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Keeper Unlimited $29.99
- Keeper Backup Subscription - 1 year $9.99
- Unlimited Password Manager $34.99
- BreachWatch $19.99
- 10GB Secure File Storage $9.99
- Keeper Family Plan $59.99
- 10GB Secure File Storage - 1 Year $9.99
- BreachWatch Family $39.99
- Password Manager + BreachWatch $54.99
- Family Password Manager $74.99