Remove the pain from having to remember passwords ever again. Protect your passwords and personal information from cybercriminals with the leading secure password manager and digital vault.
Why Use Keeper Password Manager?
• Trusted and loved by more than 14 million people. Keeper is the #1 downloaded password manager with a 4.9 rating from over 100,000 reviews.
• Unlimited password storage in our free password manager.
• Keep cybercriminals out of your confidential data with strong, random passwords using our automatic password generator.
• Securely share individual passwords or files with people you trust. Retract sharing when necessary.
• KeeperFill™ makes it easy to enter saved passwords on websites and apps. Save time, stay organized, and in control with the convenience and security of KeeperFill™. To activate KeeperFill™ on iOS 12, please visit your device Settings > Passwords & Accounts > AutoFill Passwords and select Keeper.
• Not just for passwords. Keeper locks your confidential files, photos, and videos in a secure, encrypted vault. Your vital documents are encrypted for safe, secure storage and remain easy to access from any device
• Simplify organization with folders and subfolders, each with sharing permissions.
• Biometric fingerprint and facial recognition add a convenient, secure and familiar way to easily access your vault.
• Choose up to 5 trusted individuals to access your account in case you can’t with our Emergency Access feature. If something happens to you, these trusted people can access your account.
• Monitor the dark web for breached accounts with alerts and quickly take action to protect yourself against cybercriminals.
What Makes our Password Manager the Best?
• Keeper strives to keep our app simple and intuitive and our 4.9-star rating proves it!
• Every user is provided a secure and private vault protected by our unmatched zero-knowledge security architecture with multiple levels of encryption. Each user's vault is guarded by a master password which only the user knows. Each record in your vault is encrypted. Other password managers only encrypt the vault.
• Keeper’s Security Audit feature helps you identify which accounts require a password update and can generate a strong password for you with a single click.
• Easily switch between multiple Keeper accounts (like a business and personal vault) when you log in.
• Keeper uses multiple layers of encryption. With Keeper your information remains 100% encrypted 100% of the time.
Most Secure Password Manager Available!
• Built with zero-knowledge security architecture. What does that mean? All your data in Keeper’s cloud is fully encrypted and only accessible by you.
• Integrates with two-step verification providers (SMS, Google Authenticator, Duo Security, or RSA SecurID®).
• Utilizes AES-256-bit encryption and PBKDF2 technology.
• Only password manager to be certified SOC-2 and ISO27001.
* If you need assistance, please email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
Keeper Unlimited is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $29.99/year.
Keeper Family Plan is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $59.99/year.
Secure File Storage is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription starting at $9.99/year.
BreachWatch is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $19.99/year.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your App Store settings page. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Keeper is excited to introduce you to our new logo and app icon. Same secure app. Now featuring an exciting new logo!
In addition to our new logo, we are pleased to announce that BreachWatch® is now available for business and enterprise customers. BreachWatch monitors the security of passwords stored in users’ private vaults by continuously scanning for login credentials that have been exposed on the dark web through public data breaches and notifies users to change compromised credentials.
BreachWatch is a simple, powerful solution that is available as a secure add-on to any Keeper Unlimited, Family, Enterprise, or Business subscription.
Ratings and Reviews
While I believe Keeper is a bunch of young enterprising folks, they need some help in customer service performance. HOWEVER…that said, I think Keeper is a real plus for someone like me with hundreds, OK maybe a hundred accounts with user name and password I have to keep an updated list. But with Keeper I just put in the info and done. Most of the time, some sites like Bank of America often times will not accept my browser, Safari… but then the bank itself is useless. I would not put your money in it! I had a few problems like upgrading and everything duplicated…that drove me nuts having to use the Chat room. Give me a phone number and a person and it would be done in 5 minutes, not several hours…Over all good deal!
Let me add to this update. Keeper is a Keeper…at 75 I have been using it for years, sometimes the kids drive me crazy that developed this, but then you have to admire their effort and brains…I couldn’t do without for simple straightforward application and use AND SECURITY…anyone thinks differently go find another app…you won’t match this app. OK
2FA and User Interface Anomalies
I purchased Keeper because of its vault security and ability to span that secure vault onto my three devices, MacBook Pro (2014), iPad2 and iPhone7.
The secure vault is available across devices, however, in one iPad and two iPhone instances, two-factor authentication does not work. On the Mac, several 2FA options are available which may function on other devices, but not the Mac.
Also, the user interfaces are terribly inconsistent across devices. It appears that most of the product work went into the iPhone and less into the MacBook Pro and iPad.
On all devices, there is no indication that the addon Breachwatch is executing, nor is there any explanation how you are notified when a breach occurs.
On the Mac, if the vault uses folders, they do not appear in the autofill window; and the autofill records are not in the sorted order organized in the vault window, forcing an autofill search.
On the Mac, after drilling downward in Settings, reversing the traversal upwards does not always show all the windows that were shown in the downward path.
On the Mac, when saving a Chat session, there is no validation of the send-to email address, and the session can be lost.
Keeper's Chat analysts were helpful but Support’s responses to emails concerning the above issues were mostly without replies.
I just got this ap and its a chore to input…not becuase of the ap though!! I love how easy it is…I am tossing 2 other apps and so its a time to confirm and
so far i think its the easiest yet!! I have not figured out completely what they give you for free…like how many listings etc…but it gave me 3o days of upgraded version…but honestly who is going to NOT pay for it when you have gone to all this work…so gotta give them credit for the up sell…not expensive
on a daily basis but could not a deterent for some ….$30 a year…I really am liking the simplicity and easy to find and edit features….I would highly recommend to anyone looking to get organized. I read some poor reviews but honestly I don’t see where a thinking person would need instructions…
i am not a techis and having no issues…SO FAR…looking to see how to synch…as is not on phone as of yet…and that will be where I want it…but give it a try! Its super….
- Callpod Inc.
- 12.1 MB
macOS 10.12.2 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Keeper Security, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.