Keeper is the most secure way to store and protect your passwords and private information from cyberthreats. With Keeper, you can securely store unlimited passwords, generate & autofill strong passwords, sync & manage your passwords on all devices, and more! Join millions of people who use Keeper and you’ll never have to worry about or remember passwords again.
>> Rated Editor's Choice and “Password Manager of the Year” for 3 straight years by PCMag
>> Rated "Best Security" by Tom's Guide
>> "Excellent" rating on Trustpilot
Keeper makes you secure and more productive online!
With Keeper, you can:
• Sync & manage your passwords on all devices. Keeper’s secure app on mobile, web, tablet and desktop ensures you have ultimate password protection.
• Enable Touch ID or Face ID for instant and secure access to your vault.
• Store unlimited password records in your secure, encrypted vault.
• Generate strong, unique passwords to protect yourself against cyberthreats.
• Securely share individual passwords or files with people you trust.
• Save time, stay organized, and stay in control with our AutoFill feature, KeeperFill®. KeeperFill makes signing in to your favorite websites & apps a breeze on any device.
• Monitor the security of your passwords by activating BreachWatch® - it continuously scans the Dark Web for passwords that have been exposed through public data breaches and instantly notifies you so that you can quickly take action.
• Lock and protect your confidential files, photos, and videos in your vault.
• Login securely to your apps and websites with Keeper's Two-Factor Authentication generator for all popular sites including Google, Amazon, Twitter, Facebook and thousands more.
• Organize your passwords and files into nested folders, subfolders, and shared folders.
• Elect up to 5 trusted individuals to access your account in case you can’t with our Emergency Access feature.
• Easily switch between multiple Keeper accounts like business and personal accounts when you log in.
• Keep your family’s passwords secure with a Family Password Manager Plan.
• Identify which accounts require a password update with our Security Audit feature.
Keeper is the Most Secure Password Manager in the Industry
• Our Password Keeper is built with Zero-Knowledge security architecture meaning that all of your data in Keeper’s cloud is fully encrypted and only accessible by you.
(Read more about our security at: https://keepersecurity.com/security)
• Compatible with Two-Factor Authentication providers like Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Duo, RSA, YubiKey, and more.
• The only SOC-2 and ISO27001 certified password manager in the industry.
• Utilizes AES-256-bit encryption, Elliptic Curve and PBKDF2 technology.
• Enterprise customers are provided the Keeper Commander SDK for CLI and DevOps integrations.
* If you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Keeper Unlimited is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for USD $34.99/year.
Keeper Family Plan is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for USD $74.99/year.
Secure File Storage is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription starting at USD $9.99/year.
BreachWatch is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for USD $19.99/year.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your App Store settings page. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
While I believe Keeper is a bunch of young enterprising folks, they need some help in customer service performance. HOWEVER…that said, I think Keeper is a real plus for someone like me with hundreds, OK maybe a hundred accounts with user name and password I have to keep an updated list. But with Keeper I just put in the info and done. Most of the time, some sites like Bank of America often times will not accept my browser, Safari… but then the bank itself is useless. I would not put your money in it! I had a few problems like upgrading and everything duplicated…that drove me nuts having to use the Chat room. Give me a phone number and a person and it would be done in 5 minutes, not several hours…Over all good deal!
Let me add to this update. Keeper is a Keeper…at 75 I have been using it for years, sometimes the kids drive me crazy that developed this, but then you have to admire their effort and brains…I couldn’t do without for simple straightforward application and use AND SECURITY…anyone thinks differently go find another app…you won’t match this app. OK
2FA and User Interface Anomalies
I purchased Keeper because of its vault security and ability to span that secure vault onto my three devices, MacBook Pro (2014), iPad2 and iPhone7.
The secure vault is available across devices, however, in one iPad and two iPhone instances, two-factor authentication does not work. On the Mac, several 2FA options are available which may function on other devices, but not the Mac.
Also, the user interfaces are terribly inconsistent across devices. It appears that most of the product work went into the iPhone and less into the MacBook Pro and iPad.
On all devices, there is no indication that the addon Breachwatch is executing, nor is there any explanation how you are notified when a breach occurs.
On the Mac, if the vault uses folders, they do not appear in the autofill window; and the autofill records are not in the sorted order organized in the vault window, forcing an autofill search.
On the Mac, after drilling downward in Settings, reversing the traversal upwards does not always show all the windows that were shown in the downward path.
On the Mac, when saving a Chat session, there is no validation of the send-to email address, and the session can be lost.
Keeper's Chat analysts were helpful but Support’s responses to emails concerning the above issues were mostly without replies.
I use this all the time and love it
I keep all my passwords - home and work - in this app. Since I use so many applications in my job and they all have a different password format (of course…) I am in Keeper at least twice a day - no kidding. If you have the app open and don’t use it for more than a minute or so (maybe less) or you switch to another app Keeper will automatically lock, which really amps up the security of the app. You can sort your apps by use (I have home and work but you could make more categories). Like so many websites (and other apps, I'm sure) it will test the strength of your password, and will create passwords for you if you like. The online backup is a nice feature. My favorite feature (other than Touch ID) is the desktop app that will synch with the iPhone app, so there’s no need to enter twice. I don’t use the file vault option so i can’t speak to that. Try it; I think you’ll like it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Callpod Inc.
- 144.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10.0 or later.
English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Keeper Security, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Keeper Unlimited $29.99
- Keeper Backup Subscription - 1 year $9.99
- 10GB Secure File Storage $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.