KeeperChat - The leading secure messaging app.
Why you need KeeperChat:
• Because you deserve privacy.
• Because you want to password protect your messages.
• Because people are nosey.
• Because you need a secure way to share your credit card and password information.
• Because it does not store photos in your phone’s main gallery.
• Because mistakes happen.
• Because photos leak.
• Because you changed your mind.
• Because you sent something you regret.
• Because you text the wrong thing to the wrong person.
• Because you want to know when people screenshot your chat.
• Because you want to pick up the conversation on your tablet.
• Because it is easy to use.
• Because all your friends will be on it.
Need your private photos and messages to disappear? We’ve got you covered with our self-destruct timer. Sent something you regret? Retract your message without a trace at any time. Need to blur your screen from prying eyes? Our new stealth mode allows you to blur your screen for maximum privacy. Have you lost your phone and therefore all your messages? Login to the app on a new device and restore your conversations.
Messaging apps are so easy to use we don’t often think twice about texting personal information to those we trust; however, the products we use to connect to each other were not built to handle this information securely. Existing messaging apps lack our zero-knowledge security architecture and necessary security protocols. KeeperChat enables you to chat with peace of mind knowing you are in control of the content you share, and who you share it with. Easily invite your friends, family, and colleagues to experience the future of secure messaging. Take control with KeeperChat.
• Private vault for messages, photos and videos
• Private, encrypted media gallery (nothing is saved on device’s camera roll)
• Biometric login and self-destruct protection for vault
• Message retraction and self-destruct timer
• Two-factor authentication
• End-to-end message encryption
• Unlimited devices and sync
• Secure cloud backup
• Private group chats
• Auto-logout timer
• Customizable messages with themes and animated stickers
• Zero-knowledge, encrypted security architecture
• Built-in Keeper password vault integration
Developed by Keeper Security, the creator of Keeper, the world's most trusted password manager and digital vault.
Terms and Conditions
KeeperChat Plus is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $19.99
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your App Store settings page.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Our latest update introduces GIF (animated graphic) capabilities. You can now search and send GIFs to your contacts directly from your keyboard.
In addition to GIF capabilities, version 2.4 includes performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome Secure Chatting
This app is coming along nicely and will hopefully soon be my go to app for secure messaging.
Upgrading to the paid version, the app developers insist on being able to share your info with others for adverstising purposes and what not. Isn't the purpose of the app to be able to communicate privately? What a waste.
Developer Response ,
Please contact email@example.com and we'll help you.
- Callpod Inc.
- 28.6 MB
- Social Networking
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Chinese (Hong Kong), Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Keeper Security, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.