Keepers is an AI-based application to protect children from cyberbullying and pedophilia.
Keepers is a protection tool for your child, Keepers smartly identify suspicious and abusive content on your child's smartphone and alert you, the parents, in real-time.
Our iOS app monitories the app on your children's device (available only on Another Operating system).
Keepers iOS version is only available for the parent, the user needs to install a child application (available on Another Operating system) to peer between the parent and the child.
Keepers team is currently working on an iOS child version, will be available soon.
After installing the app on the child ('A' device) the parent can monitor the following activities:
• Supervision and message monitoring: Keepers analyses text messages and detect abusive messages, and alerts only if we will find harmful content to the parent while keeping the child privacy.
• Privacy protection: In order to respect your child’s privacy, the application only alerts on problematic content which is identified by the Keeper’s artificial intelligence systems.
• Child location: With Keepers, you can track your child’s location and timeline.
• Battery level: Monitor your child’s battery level on their phone and get an alert if the battery is under 15%.
• Ad-free: We will never use your child’s information for any commercial purposes.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
The subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this feature off at least 24 hours before the subscription period ends.
The account will be re-charged for the package you selected during the last 24 hours of each subscription period.
Manage your subscription and auto-renewal by going to User’s Account Settings after purchasing a plan.
Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you purchase a Premium subscription during the trial.
The subscription price charged will be the equivalent USD value, determined by Apple's App Store Matrix.
If your child is a Vodafone Junior user, you have a free account for 12 months and if not, you will get 2-week free trial.
We protect children from cyberbullying.
For more information, and to learn how to install Keepers on your child’s device, visit our website:
Thanks for choosing Keepers to create a safe digital world for your children!
- We’re excited to announce this version adds support for children using iPhone for the first time, including geofence, location, and battery tracking features. More features will be added soon.
- New onboarding design
- Design improvements
- Bug fixes
As always - we’re here to listen and help on any matter on our email - email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LIBI - LIPSKIN-YAACOBI-BUDKOV INNOVATION LTD
- 121 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Keepers Child Safety
- In-App Purchases
- Keepers Subscription $3.49
- Vodafone Junior Subscription $1.99
- Vodafone Junior Subscription $16.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.