You'll be making beats in SECONDS with Keezy Drummer. It's the easiest programmable drum machine ever made.
- Make beats.
Not much else to say. It's free and there's no tutorial because you won't need one. Just download it and have fun.
DETAILS IF YOU WANT 'EM:
- Includes 12 fresh percussion sounds.
- Up to 9 layers of sound at a time.
- One or two bars per layer. Each layer has 16 steps.
- Set the tempo in whole number increments from 1 to 300 bpm.
- Works great on any iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch running iOS 7 or newer.
- Plug it into an external speaker, or stream with AirPlay Mirroring, to get LOUD (Bluetooth not yet supported).
- Runs great in the background while you play sound boards in the Keezy sampler app, or jam out in any other music app.
- No saving or loading.
It's been a minute, but:
Beats can be twice as long! Just swipe to the right for an extra bar.
Drummer now works in iOS 9.
@Keezy on Twitter, Instagram, Vine
Ratings and Reviews
Keezy, please add options!
This app is wonderfully simple and has taught me an enormous amount about making beats. That said, I would gladly pay for a pack of other "real" drum sounds, as these sound very toy-like. It would be great to have a premium pack of sampled drums (a la loop loft) or even be able to plug in your own samples. Also as others have said a save feature would help too. Otherwise this app is incredible!
Simple and fun - needs export midi/wav option
This is simple and fun. I like the sounds actually. Would be cool with more sound options and ability to export wav or midi file for use in ableton or protools. Also would love to save the beats I make - and ability to have sections (for different beats in one “song”). I use a ton of these apps for iPhone and iPad for music making and the best ones all have these features. Reason, Groovebox, iMaschine, BeatMaker, gadget, etc. that said - this is a fun and different way to make beats
I was looking for a rhythm app for my 14 year old daughter who is a beginning songwriter. After passing on several subscription apps that charge ridiculous amounts of money in weekly fees, I found Keezy Drummer. Beautiful in its simplicity, it gets the job done and it’s free! I’d have no problem paying a one time $4.99 for this. Now I’m excited about using it for writing my own songs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.