From Emily Morse, the host of the Sex With Emily podcast, Kegel Camp is a fun and easy way to gain the benefits of Kegel Exercises for men and women.
SO, WHY KEGEL EXERCISES?
Kegel exercises have proven benefits to overall sexual health and doing them regularly can improve your sex life in many ways for men and women.
Kegel Exercise Benefits for Women:
• Intensifies your orgasms and your sex life
• Heightens sensations during intercourse
• Stronger pelvic floor muscles can make everything feel better during sex.
• Out of shape PC muscles could be why some women feel a lack of sensation during intercourse
• Kegels during and after childbirth are a great way repair, tone and strengthen the vagina after the stress of childbirth
• Overcome urinary incontinence due to childbirth
• Orgasms are easier to achieve and more frequent.
• Postmenopausal women are able to maintain lubrication because of the daily increase in blood flow to that area.
• Strengthening the muscles will create a tighter vaginal canal making sex feel better for men and women.
• Well-toned pelvic muscles will prevent unwanted leakage from a sneeze or laugh.
Kegel Exercise Benefits for Men
• Improves erectile dysfunction and delay premature ejaculation
• Increases ejaculatory control
• Can boost libido
• Experience more pleasurable and prolonged climaxes
• Linked to improved bladder control, especially as men age.
• Used in the treatment of male prostate difficulties
• Improve the strength or a male’s erection circulation
• Experience stronger, more intense ejaculations.
...and the best part is NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW that you’re doing them.
You’ll start out at Level 1, which will be slower with fewer repetitions.
After you’ve successful completed Level 1 (Which might take a few days or weeks) you’ll then move on to Level 2.
You also have an option in Settings to select a higher level, up to Level 20.
To get started, go to the exercise tab and press Start Session! Then just follow along with the audio and visual cues.
You’re only doing two things: tensing or relaxing
• 20 levels to choose from - pick the right level for you
• Voice cues from Emily guide you through each session, like a personal trainer
• Helpful tips from Emily pop up during sessions, keeping you on track
• Emily's unique Kegel Meter shows you at a glance what you should be doing every step of the way.
• Set a reminder and your iPhone will let you know up to TWICE a day that it's time for your Kegels
• Set the app to run in the background while you’re doing other things on your phone, or set it to pause when you leave the app
• Automatically tracks your usage
• Increases the reps and duration to keep you advancing
• Turn on / off audio, visual, text and vibration cues
• Easy to use; easy to get started.
• Tap the screen anywhere to pause an exercise session.
iOS compatibility updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far so good!!
I have Elvie and use their app along with the Elvie device regularly. I honestly thought I was being stupid by purchasing this app as well, but I'm a huge fan of the Sex With Emily podcast, as Emily's already managed to improve my sex life beyond imagination and teach me things I never thought possible.
Anyhow, I bought the Kegel Camp app and so happy I did! The Elvie app is great for visual feedback, both during exercise and for progress. The Kegel Camp app is helpful with providing more tips during the process to make sure you're doing it correctly (focusing on correct muscles, breathing, etc.). If you're doing it wrong, it's pointless, so I'd say this is definitely worth getting if you're looking to build stronger PC muscles that lead to better orgasms, making him, her and/or yourself feel better during play.
Great but a few tweaks would be nice
I love this app and can confirm as a male, hard work does pay off.
There are only two things I’d like to see:
1. A data transfer to Apple Health Kit. (PLEASE)
2. Updated narration vocals as it sounds a bit tinny and could be vastly improved with a new recording session.
Overall, give it a shot for a week and you should feel results.
I decided to try this app due to struggling with nerves at a young age (20s). It’s more of a mental thing then body forsure as a male. As I tried this app and did it over a few months 3x a day which was crazy but I was very determined on seeing the results. After about your 2nd week in you’ll start seeing a difference on how your body feels (big increase). Then about two months in you’ll start having issues cause you can’t shut him up down there lol. Overall, it’s a good practice I do every now and then. I recommend it to anyone who hasn’t tried it. Give it 14 days and try it. You’ll see what I mean🙃
- Emily Morse
- 8.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 ChickFlick Productions, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.