Train your pelvic floor with KEGLR. Track your progress, customize your routine, engage in competitions, and more - for free!
Our mission at KEGLR is to improve people's reproductive health through intensive training, and we've designed this app to help train you from within.
10% - 55% of women aged 15-64 suffer from stress urinary incontinence. Over 20,000 surgeries are performed each year to treat it.
52% of men suffer from erectile dysfunction. 30% of men suffer from premature ejaculation.
Teens and adults all over the country are poorly educated about sexual health.
It is time to step up and make changes to live a fuller and healthier life. That all begins with Kegel exercises!
Pelvic floor training exercises (Kegel exercises) have been proven in countless studies to be effective in treating SUI in women.
Kegel exercises have also been shown to “significantly improve” erectile function in men in as little as 3 months.
Whether you're already facing one of these conditions, or just interested in preventative maintenance, get started with KEGLR today.
TRACK & ANALYZE
· Get started quickly with our custom training routine
· Customize your own training profile to fine tune your regimen*
· Compare your performance over time
CHALLENGE & COMPETE
· KEGLR Rank - see how you stack up against other members of the community
· Unlock rewards for hitting milestones
· Compete in mini competitions
CONNECT & SHARE
· Share your thoughts on training, ask questions, and get feedback from other members of the community
· Show off your progress with friends and share photos in the Activity Feed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- 87.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2020 Xylophone
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.