Compatible with macOS 10.14 Mojave Dark theme!
Color picker, Color Contrast, Palettes and Gradients in one single app!
Kelir enable you to choose any color from everywhere on your screen using the unique picker with a preview which color you are selecting. Once you pick a color, any code will be available for you to paste it.
As we wanted to make your workflow efficient, we saved every color you picked, you may like it to keep all colors organized.
Not only colors, Kelir provide you with a color palletes that you could generate from an image or pick the colors by yourself.
Kelir provide you with ranges generated code as below:
- Hexa code
- UIColor RGB & HSB both Objective C and Swift
- NSColor RGB & HSB both Objective C and Swift
- NSColor Calibrated RGB & HSB both Objective C and Swift
- NSColor Device RGB & HSB both Objective C and Swift
- Android RGB
- Android ARGB
- Android XML
- CSS RGB
Our key feature:
- iCloud support
- We have calculated to give you Triadic colors, Analogous colors, Complimentary color, Shade colors, and Tint colors
- We support your Touch Bar
- Kelir sits on your menubar. So you could get access from everywhere
- Kelir provide range of color codes you might want to choose (see above)
- Kelir has Pallete which you could generated from a picker or an image
- Kelir has Gradient colors which you could generate from 2 colors
- Generated Code available on your clipboard once you picked a color
- Retina Support
- Show colors from other Kelir’s users
- Show palletes from other Kelir’s users
- Generate Pallete colors to CSS, LESS, SASS, XML Colors, and SVG
- Generate Gradient colors to CSS, Swift UIView, Swift NSView, Android XML, and SVG Gradient
Kelir requires Mac OSX 10.11 or later
We have added Color Contrast Tester
Fixed number of bugs such as:
- Color boxes not changed when changing the color hexa code
- Editing the RGB and HSB value directly from the textfield not changing the color unless you play around the slider
- Other small bugs
- Dark theme is only for Mojave and later
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great idea but currently not working well
Love the idea of being able to create palletes and choose gradients. Sadly the picker functionality is currently not working well.
Perfect for Developers
Not sure why the other reviews are so negative. Perhaps it was because they were from a year ago. But it's perfect for my web development needs. And runs without any problems for me. And you can't beat the price. Great UI, Allows you to create pallets (although I think the icon should be changed from "thumbs up" to a save icon), and I'd like to have the option to "pin app to top" (as in always keep it above other apps). Well done!
Lack of updates, now broken
Hasn't been updated in about a year. Doesn't play nice with full screen apps or Catalina. DO NOT BUY until they update it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.