Compatible with macOS 10.14 Mojave Dark Theme!
Kelir enable you to choose any color from everywhere on your screen using the unique picker with a preview which color you are selecting. Once you pick a color, any code will be available for you to paste it.
As we wanted to make your workflow efficient, we saved every color you picked, you may like it to keep all colors organized.
Not only colors, Kelir provide you with a color palletes that you could generate from an image or pick the colors by yourself.
Kelir provide you with ranges generated code as below:
- Hexa code
- UIColor RGB & HSB both Objective C and Swift
- NSColor RGB & HSB both Objective C and Swift
- NSColor Calibrated RGB & HSB both Objective C and Swift
- NSColor Device RGB & HSB both Objective C and Swift
- Android RGB
- Android ARGB
- Android XML
- CSS RGB
Our key feature:
- We support your Touch Bar
- We have calculated to give you Triadic colors, Analogous colors, Complimentary color, Shade colors, and Tint colors
- Kelir sits on your menubar. So you could get access from everywhere
- Kelir provide range of color codes you might want to choose (see above)
- Kelir has Pallete which you could generated from a picker or an image
- Kelir has Gradient colors which you could generate from 2 colors (PRO)
- Generated Code available on your clipboard once you picked a color
- Retina Support
- Show colors from other Kelir’s users (PRO)
- Show palletes from other Kelir’s users (PRO)
- Generate Pallete colors to CSS, LESS, SASS, XML Colors, and SVG
- Generate Gradient colors to CSS, Swift UIView, Swift NSView, Android XML, and SVG Gradient
Kelir requires Mac OSX 10.11 or later
We have added more features that we are sure you gonna love it.
- Added shade colors
- Added tint colors
- Added color harmony
- Added color info which includes: Triadic colors, Analogous colors, Complimentary color, and the related colors
- Redesign the color page
- Fixed the palette page where the like button didn't show up
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just downloaded the other day, but this is perfect for my needs as a web developer. Great UI, picker and pallett. Not sure what the pro features include, but I plan to support/upgrade since it's only $1.99. Thanks for building this app. It's perfect.
Used to love it
I wish that I could continue to use this tool. It worked great and looked awesome and did everything I needed it to do.
However, with the latest OS update, it stopped working. Now, when it hovers over a color, the color is pixelated and it is unable to pick the correct color (i.e. I'll hover over a red color and it will pick up blue instead).
I tried emailing the developers to see if a fix was in process and never heard back. It doesn't seem like they are supporting or updating this tool any more.
UPDATE: It turns out I needed to enable screen sharing for this app in my computer's privacy settings. Changing to four stars. This would be 5 if the developers had responded to help me solve this problem.
I have been using Kelir for quite a while now, and I'm happy as it can be with it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.