Compatible with macOS 10.14 Mojave Dark Theme!
Kelir enable you to choose any color from everywhere on your screen using the unique picker with a preview which color you are selecting. Once you pick a color, any code will be available for you to paste it.
As we wanted to make your workflow efficient, we saved every color you picked, you may like it to keep all colors organized.
Not only colors, Kelir provide you with a color palletes that you could generate from an image or pick the colors by yourself.
Kelir provide you with ranges generated code as below:
- Hexa code
- UIColor RGB & HSB both Objective C and Swift
- NSColor RGB & HSB both Objective C and Swift
- NSColor Calibrated RGB & HSB both Objective C and Swift
- NSColor Device RGB & HSB both Objective C and Swift
- Android RGB
- Android ARGB
- Android XML
- CSS RGB
Our key feature:
- We support your Touch Bar
- We have calculated to give you Triadic colors, Analogous colors, Complimentary color, Shade colors, and Tint colors
- Kelir sits on your menubar. So you could get access from everywhere
- Kelir provide range of color codes you might want to choose (see above)
- Kelir has Pallete which you could generated from a picker or an image
- Kelir has Gradient colors which you could generate from 2 colors (PRO)
- Generated Code available on your clipboard once you picked a color
- Retina Support
- Show colors from other Kelir’s users (PRO)
- Show palletes from other Kelir’s users (PRO)
- Generate Pallete colors to CSS, LESS, SASS, XML Colors, and SVG
- Generate Gradient colors to CSS, Swift UIView, Swift NSView, Android XML, and SVG Gradient
Kelir requires Mac OSX 10.11 or later
We have added more features that we are sure you gonna love it.
- Added shade colors
- Added tint colors
- Added color harmony
- Added color info which includes: Triadic colors, Analogous colors, Complimentary color, and the related colors
- Redesign the color page
- Fixed the palette page where the like button didn't show up
Ratings and Reviews
Just downloaded the other day, but this is perfect for my needs as a web developer. Great UI, picker and pallett. Not sure what the pro features include, but I plan to support/upgrade since it's only $1.99. Thanks for building this app. It's perfect.
Works great, thanks! The app has all required features for color picking and even more.
used to work
This app was seriously useful and a few months ago it just stopped tracking where your cursor was. I considered paying for the pro version but that wont happen until they fix the free version.
Developer Response ,
We have updated the app. Please let us know if you still facing the issue
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.