Meet Kelle, your Keller Williams personal assistant. Kelle is the first AI partner who knows all about real estate and YOUR business. Manage your database, find info quickly, track your goals, check your schedule, and grow your referral network – anytime, anywhere.
Kelle simplifies your life, helps you run your business, and doesn’t take vacations.
With Kelle, you can easily:
- Get questions answered (e.g. “What is CGI?”)
- Find and follow an associate on KWConnect (e.g. “Find agent Gary Keller”)
- Discover new content on KWConnect (e.g. “Show me new videos added to Connect this week”)
- Watch the latest Red Report (e.g. “Show me the latest Red Report”)
- Manage your agent-to-agent referrals and grow your network (e.g. “Show me the status of my referrals”)
- Check your progress against your CGI goals (e.g. “How close am I to reaching my CGI goals?”)
- Manage your database and nurture efforts (e.g. “Add John Smith to my database”, “Add a quick note for John Smith”, “Show me contacts not contacted in the last 3 months”)
- Fixed issue with loading QR code connections
- Fixed issue where contact tags were sometimes not being saved
- Fixed issues with address search on listings maps
- Fixed issue where the listing price filter would behave erratically
- Fixed issue where saving an insight would remove previous photos
- Disabled some referral actions when referrals are expired
- Added badges for contact leads
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What an amazing piece of technology this IS and WILL become! If we are able to get past what Kelle is NOT capable of doing (yet) and focus on what she CAN do, while interacting in ways we HOPE she will be able to, we will - one day - reap the benefits of our trust in the system and those creating it.
With the recent advancements in AI, it only makes sense that realtors have a app specific to the real estate industry and more importantly, specific to THEIR real estate business. Those who are willing to think beyond the NOW and be part of the “dreaming up what she might do”, will be dancing the night away with Kelle, a year from now! ...And our clients will be rewarded for their patience and participation.
Needs work and functionality
I keep trying to use this app. Our market center asked us to be patient and says that Kelle will continue to improve and learn more with use. I have yet to successfully complete any task using it. Tonight, I can’t even log in to make a referral and have tried multiple times. Please include some kind of manual or index of working commands, tasks this thing is supposed to help with. The typing space is obscured half the time; and the rest of the time, it doesn’t seem to understand what I’m asking or returns useless results or an over-reaching set of unsearchable results. Please include ability to search for referral partners by keywords and the ability to view individual results with the ability to return to main results without starting over. Great concept and idea, but I haven’t been successful with the searches and access to information I’ve sought. I am anxious for your vision to be realized with Kelle. I’m sure it will one day be amazingly useful. Thank you!
Just keeps getting better
I’ve had the app since the beginning stages and I’m impressed with each and every new functionality that happens. For the agents that are complaining, of course there are going to hiccups during the early stages.
Be grateful you’re with company that has you in mind unlike other brokerages. They told you or should have told you that Kelle is a 2 year old and is a work in progress. Be patient because when it’s at 100% awesome, you’re not going to think about the hiccups you had during the early stages. 👌🏾
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Keller Williams Realty, Inc. Mobile
- 26.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2019 Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.