The Official Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex app!
The Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex app is the essential guide to planning and customizing your visit to create a great space adventure!
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is your gateway to an active spaceport where a visit gets you closer to NASA than anywhere else on Earth.
• Plan your trip with features such as maps, FAQ’s, and detailed descriptions of shows and attractions.
• Enhance your visit with information on guest services, dining and shopping, and notification options for updated information including rocket launches.
• Use the GPS-enabled wayfinding maps to find your way around the visitor complex and the Apollo/Saturn V Center.
• Easily check the hours of operation and current weather on the home screen.
• Keep all your planned activities organized in your Favorites folder in the navigation.
• Use our free Wi-Fi when visiting through your settings. Select KSCVC-Free-Wifi and select “Accept” when the screen loads in your browser.
Redesigned app to allow for faster content updates and provide support for controlling push notifications.
Ratings and Reviews
Rarely works on iPhone, can’t get bus tickets!
I have NEVER been able to get the information I actually needed from this app. It takes FOREVER to load- I have to close & reopen at least 3 times before it’ll work. It freezes so I cant go back to the main page after selecting an option and viewing it, forcing me to close and reopen again! When I’m at the Visitor Complex it doesn’t offer the details needed, won’t load, or freezes. KSC requires you to wait until you GET there to get your bus ticket to the Saturn V complex, but it wouldn’t recognize that I was there (ALL location permissions were on), it kept taking me to the webpage even though I was trying to access through the app, and ultimately I had to stand in line to get physical tickets because the app wouldn’t function properly. Not intuitively navigable. Doesn’t show schedules for IMAX that I could easily find. Great concept but mostly useless. However, only slightly worse than the actual KSC website, which is terribly frustrating as well.
Important parts don’t work
Tried to get schedules for IMAX and other activities and when I clicked on the link for schedule it popped me to a page with all the items having schedules. Then click on the one I want and it takes me to a map?? Weird. Did that for all the links on the main schedules page. Also if you have to get away from the app at any point you will automatically end up back on the hone page when you come back to it and have to restart the whole process again.
Developed by NASA??
This is a poor app. Map zoom and drag is slow and inconsistent. There should be a listing of locations to click which highlight on the map. As it is, if you want to know where the IMAX is you have to click every star till you find the right one. “Search” under map takes you to a description but doesn’t tie back to the map. Using the map to actually locate a restroom is tricky since no buildings are labeled. An electronic app tells you to get a piece of paper for the daily schedule. Surely you can figure out how to link to the electrically?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- DNC Parks and Resorts at KSC, Inc.
- 122.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Kennedy Space Center
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.