Kent Free Library Wherever You Go!
The KFL library app makes it easy to find books, movies and other materials in the library’s catalog. Discover downloadable collections, place holds, renew items, find information about the library, stay connected, speak with a librarian and keep up with special events and programs happening at the library.
• Search for books, music, and more in the online catalog.
• Request materials and manage your holds.
• Renew items you have checked out.
• Get hours and contact information.
• Find current special events, classes, story times, and other programs.
• Ask a librarian a question via phone or email.
• Connect with the library on social networks.
Please note that a valid Kent Free Library card may be required to use all features.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can't log in
This is the first time I downloaded the app. I put in my card # in and it accepted it but when I put it in for the overdrive for ebooks it says it's invalid. The app itself is easy to navigate. Once I can log in to the ebooks I will give more stars.
Searching for a title
The box for searching for a title, author, or more bibliographical information is virtually useless. I copied a shot from KFC's website and added it to my home screen. I click on that one and I can find titles, authors, and subjects & more.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.