Control and program your premium aquarium lighting with the intuitive Kessil WiFi Controller.
Control and program your Kessil AP700 with the intuitive Kessil WiFi Controller. Easier and faster connection. Customize color and intensity on demand. Program your own unique light schedule to simulate the natural course of the sun and the moon. Create your own personal ocean.
※After updating this app, please visit kessil.com for a new firmware v3.4 update. You will need a Windows or Mac PC and a mini-USB cable.
* Hue control to blend Red and Green colors to pre-uniquely-tuned Kessil Blue spectrums and can be used in programs
* Full color wheel control & custom color saving
* Simpler and easier connection than tablet versions, optimized for smartphones
* Create and preview custom light schedules with Program Mode
* Flexible grouping and renaming to create your own aquarium lighting profile
* Lock and Unlock feature allowing the light(s) to run program automatically (Next firmware update allows you to lock the light fixture so you have no fear of kid interruptions or accidents)
* Coral Acclimation Mode
* Moonlight (Lunar Cycle)
* Blue and Red Moonlight effect mode
* Add special effects such as Storm and Rainbow to program for aesthetic
* Easily check firmware version of AP700 in app
* Cloud backup and restore activated! You can backup and restore your light information and programs when internet connection is available.
* Various bug fixes and improvements
* New User Manual embedded in app
► About Kessil
Kessil specializes in aquarium and horticulture LED lighting using patented Dense Matrix LED technology. Kessil's products produce a powerful, penetrating stream of light with specific wavelengths to enhance plant and coral growth. Kessil is leading The Spectral Revolution®.
For more information, please visit:
1. Bug fixes
App needs to be updated
I’ve been using it for a few months now. If you create your own programming. The lights will flash off during the day and turn on by themselves in the middle of the night. I would’ve thought you could control them from anywhere besides within your own WiFi. Needs more control of lighting options and moonlights are way too bright.
Kessil get it together
The fact the you need the app to control the light to have a schedule drives me crazy. Sometimes my light will randomly just shut off then I have to resync it the app again. For $800 just for the light (AP700) then another 200 for the stand, one would think you’d never have an issue. Stop trying to come out with new things like a WiFi toggle and start focusing on the problems at hand. Saltwater tanks are an expensive hobby, I get that, but with the amount of issues with this app I sometimes regret even getting the ap700
Works just fine
I honestly haven’t experienced any of the issues others have mentioned. I have three lights connected to the app and it syncs every single time without issues. Then again maybe I use the app twice a month.