Seamlessly manage Redmine projects and track issues on the go.
Kever helps to remotely track key aspects of a project in Redmine. The app integrates functionalities from Redmine to expedite bug fixes and track issues on the go. A simple and easy-to-use interface makes creating, assigning, commenting, and editing tickets a breeze.
- Quick access to multiple Redmine servers
- Covers key functionality around the bug and issue tracking
- View, create, filter, search, update/edit, assign, and prioritize issues
- Sort critical projects under “Favorites”
- Dashboard view highlights issues and status for each project
- Compatible with Redmine 3.4
- Multiple projects support
- Pie chart overview
What is Redmine?
Redmine is an open source flexible project management web application powered by Ruby on Rails framework. The cross-platform, cross-database application is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2 (GPL).
You can get more info about Redmine at http://www.redmine.org/
- Minor updates and speed optimization
Ratings and Reviews
Love the new design!
Love that this handles the basics of Redmine in a phone friendly way. My only request is for a sort function, as I usually sort by priority. Either recalling a saved search or enabling sort in an issues list.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.