The Kevin Root app is a 3D foot scanner that eliminates traditional orthopedic and podiatric impressions for orthotic and AFO lab fabrication. This cutting-edge 3D scanner collects point clouds, sets of data points in space, of patient’s feet the the desired position which are converted to mesh modules through a process referred to as surface reconstruction.
Make the most of 3D app scanning benefits with features like photo and video uploads, integrated order form and tutorials, instantaneous order processing and HIPAA compliant storage of patient orders.
*The Kevin Root app works with the Structure Sensor and Mark II by Occipital from structure.io
• Integration of Structure SDK 1.2 (Mark II Pro)
• Structure Sensor Mark II Pro settings are now optimized
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Foot in Motion, INC
- 83.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 TechMed 3D Inc.