PAT (Portable Appliance) Testing / Test and Tag App for your iPhone or iPad.
Designed to work with SimplyPats - Data can copied over to your PC and imported into SimplyPats Version 7 or SimplyPats Version 7 Manual Plus Edition PAT Testing Software (for Windows OS).
Manually log your PAT Testing Results using your iPhone or iPad, and if you own a Kewtech SMARTPAT you can control the PAT Tester via Remote mode using the App.
The Database used by KEWPAT is capable of storing large amounts of PAT Test Data between single (if in-house Testing) or multiple (if PAT Testing as a Contractor) Customers, and is designed to be compatible with the SimplyPats Manual Plus or Downloading Edition software, available seperately.
Information such as the Customer Contact details, Sites, Locations, Appliance Id's, Descriptions, Retest Periods as well as detailed Test Results can all be entered and stored. If you need to record extended information such as: Make, Model, Fuse, Serial Number, Price and Repair info and other information, you can choose to display the Extra Info screen during the Test Sequence.
Detailed Visual Test Information can also be recorded with individual checks for Socket, Plug, Switch, Flex and Body as well as OK for continued use and suitable for the environment it’s operating in. As with the Extra info, this is an optional screen that can be turned on during the Test Sequence, otherwise just an overall Visual Test status will be recorded.
Fields with the "Hold For List" option let you either type information in using the on screen keyboard, or select pre-defined entries from a list. You can add your own entries to any list which is a great way of entering frequently used Appliance Descriptions, Sites, Locations, Notes, Makes and Models etc.
Scanning of Barcodes are supported for data entry of Appliance Id or Serial Numbers. QR Codes can be read using your main camera where they have been printed out via the KEWPAT App using a compatible Bluetooth Printer (available separately).
Limits and Results for each test are pre-configured but can be overwritten or selected from a list. The Resistance Calculator can also be used to set the Limit for Earth Bond in Manual Mode.
Both Visual and Electrical Retest Periods can be set manually or calculated automatically using the Risk Assessment tool.
Support for taking photos is included.
The App can be configured in various ways depending on what PAT Testing information you need to record.
Features at a glance:
- Remote Control Kewtech SMARTPAT.
- Quick Manual entry of data for non downloadable PAT machines.
- Barcode Scanning.*
- Take Photos.*
- Annotations (Arrows) on Photos.
- Comprehensive search and Filter of test results.
- Export SMARTPAT data as CSV.
- Easy Custom Test setup for SMARTPAT.
- User definable lists for Appliance Descriptions, Sites, Locations.
- Extra Notes fields, Make Model, Appliance Serial Number which can be switched off if not wanted.
- IET COP Rev 4 Extended Visual Questions (again can be switched off is simple Visual Pass and Fail required.
- Ability to print labels using a Compatible Bluetooth Printer.
- Ability to import SimplyPats data files into app to allow retesting.
- Multiple Barcode label formats including QR and Code39.
- Inbuilt Resistance calculator to calculate resistance of Cables by CSV and length.
- Inbuilt Risk calculator to give suggested IET COP Rev 4 retest periods.
- Collect customer signature on App on completion of work.
- Email summary of tests direct to Customer.
- Database interchangeable between different devices.
- Ability to store 10's of thousands of assets and test results.
- Flip between Dark or Light Colour schemes.
- Charge and repair Codes compatible with SimplyPats.
- Repeat Last Test using SMARTPAT.
- Auto increment Appliance Id (inc Alpha Prefix).
* Certain features or functionality may depend on your device and the hardware available.
Features may change without notice
1) Added ability to download SimplyPats files from iCloud
2) Resized QR code and code 39 barcodes on labels for readability
3) Fixed bug when saving a visual fail whilst using the SmartPat
4) Fixed issues when importing SimplyPats data where data had come from file conversions of from 3rd party programs.
5) Added new Label Template
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.