Never carry loyalty, membership, or library cards again! Key Ring is the app for loyalty cards and savings while shopping. Plan, save, and organize by carrying your cards, stores’ weekly ads, coupons, purchase history, and your shopping lists – all in one app.
No more forgetting your reward cards at home or holding up the checkout line while you dig through your wallet. Give your keychain, wallet, or purse a rest and digitally store those loyalty cards.
• Saving money at the store is effortless when you have your shopper cards handy
• Easily earn your loyalty rewards by scanning your card from your phone
• Your cards are safely backed up in the cloud with a free Key Ring account
Say goodbye to switching between multiple accounts to review what you’ve already purchased. You can now link those accounts to your Key Ring cards, and review all of your purchases in one app. Here are the retailers you can now link accounts for (with more to come):
Discounts don’t stop with your reward cards, so why would we? Saving is even easier with circulars, coupons, and other deals right at your fingertips. You’ll find the best sales with weekly ads for stores like Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, Kohl’s, Michaels, and more.
If you like to plan ahead, you can build shopping lists from the circulars and coupons you find.
• Shopping lists can be shared with family members or friends
• Add pictures to your shopping list to ensure you get the right item when you’re shopping
• Real-time syncing between accounts means you always have the most updated list whether you’re planning at home or shopping at the store
If don’t like to plan a list before you shop, the circulars and coupons are easy to find on-the-go with our search tool that rounds up your nearby savings.
Who Recommends Us?
Key Ring has been featured in Real Simple, Martha Stewart Living, Family Circle, and on the Today Show as an “app for all ages.”
Why Should You Use Key Ring?
• Always carry your loyalty, membership, and library cards without weighing down your keychain, wallet, or purse
• Discover great savings
• Easily browse weekly ads and see what’s on sale from your phone
• Find and redeem coupons while you are shopping
• Pin your favorite deals directly from circulars to save them for later
• Create and share shopping lists so you won’t forget a deal at the store
• Barcode scanner: Add your loyalty cards by scanning the barcode
• Loyalty card database: Support for over 2,000 barcode and non-barcode loyalty, membership, and library cards
• Remote cloud backup: Never worry about losing your loyalty cards again
• Favorites: Put your favorite reward cards and circulars at your fingertips
• Discounts: Weekly ads and coupons on your phone so you can save while shopping
• Shopping Lists: Stay organized and plan your shopping trip before you go to the store
• Sharing: Share loyalty cards, savings, and shopping lists with family and friends
• Notifications: Always remember to use your reward card or get reminded of sales with alerts about local savings (Optional- continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life)
General updates and minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Used a Lot
This app has been a life saver...until recently. I love having all my cards in one place without having to carry around a bundle of cards. I also love being able to have my shopping list handy whenever I think of something I need to purchase and never walk off to the store and forget my list. HOWEVER... recently when I click on the item in the shopping list the entire app shuts down. I hope this is just a glitch that will soon resolve itself because I find it to be an invaluable feature. This is why I'm giving only 4 stars. I'll change it to 5stars when it's fixed.
Update was a bad idea
UPDATE:Dropped it from a four to a three as it does not appear you can re-order your stores anymore, and the description field is not long enough unless you modify the names of your customers cards.
UPDATE: change from a two star review to a four star review because, they just updated the app after when I would assume was a number of bad reviews, and now you at least have icons with the name of the store below them. Still haven’t gone back and edit all mine to see if it has everything that I need as far as the full store name but this was definitely needed.
ORIGINAL: We’ve been using KeyRing for a number of years, but may have to look for another app due to this most recent update. We used to be able to add any type of card into KeyRing and we still can but with this newest update anything that’s not in the database shows up as a generic icon and you have to click through every single one in order to find what you’re looking for. This was a horribly bad idea for an update and one way they could it could be fixed is if you allow the user to switch between a list view like it used to be or an icon view. If the developers really want an icon you put that functionality in and you’ll save the app at least for me.
Handy but not great
I do use this app religiously mainly due to how convenient it is to have my list always with me and to be able to share/update lists with my husband. However I can’t give it more than 3 stars because of the drawbacks in list management.
My biggest complaint is the fact that your list is forced into categories. While I can see the rationale you aren’t able to assign items to certain categories so if the app doesn’t recognize something as part of “dairy” for example, it gets put into a. “Misc” grouping which seems to take away from the effectiveness. Also I have ALWAYS wanted to be able to display the list alphabetically so that I can easily add to the list rather than having to sort through the list to see if I have already added something we need. I keep hoping that one of these would be addressed in an update but there do not seem to have been any major changes made in the app so am not sure if it is still being actively developed and invested in.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mobestream Media Inc.
- 112.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Mobestream Media 2008