Never carry loyalty, membership, or library cards again! Key Ring is the app for loyalty cards and savings while shopping. Plan, save, and organize by carrying your cards, stores’ weekly ads, coupons, and your shopping lists – all in one app.
No more forgetting your reward cards at home or holding up the checkout line while you dig through your wallet. Give your key chain, wallet, or purse a rest and digitally store those loyalty cards.
• Saving money at the store is effortless when you have your shopper cards handy
• Easily earn your loyalty rewards by scanning your card from your phone
• Your cards are safely backed up in the cloud with a free Key Ring account
Discounts don’t stop with your reward cards, so why would we? Saving is even easier with circulars, coupons, and other deals right at your fingertips. You’ll find the best sales with weekly ads for stores like Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, Kohl’s, Michaels, and more.
If you like to plan ahead, you can build shopping lists from the circulars and coupons you find.
• Shopping lists can be shared with family members or friends
• Add pictures to your shopping list to ensure you get the right item when you’re shopping
• Real-time syncing between accounts means you always have the most updated list whether you’re planning at home or shopping at the store
If don’t like to plan a list before you shop, the circulars and coupons are easy to find on-the-go with our search tool that rounds up your nearby savings.
Who Recommends Us?
Key Ring has been featured in Real Simple, Martha Stewart Living, Family Circle, and on the Today Show as an “app for all ages.”
Why Should You Use Key Ring?
• Always carry your loyalty, membership, and library cards without weighing down your key chain, wallet, or purse
• Discover great savings with circulars, coupons and deals from hundreds of stores in the U.S.
• Easily browse weekly ads and see what’s on sale from your phone
• Find and redeem coupons while you are shopping
• Pin your favorite deals directly from circulars to save them for later
• Create and share shopping lists so you won’t forget a deal at the store
• Barcode scanner: Add your loyalty cards by scanning the barcode
• Loyalty card database: Support for over 2,000 barcode and non-barcode loyalty, membership, and library cards
• Remote cloud backup: Never worry about losing your loyalty cards again
• Favorites: Put your favorite reward cards and circulars at your fingertips
• Discounts: Weekly ads and coupons on your phone so you can save while shopping
• Shopping Lists: Stay organized and plan your shopping trip before you go to the store
• Sharing: Share loyalty cards, savings, and shopping lists with family and friends
• Notifications: Always remember to use your reward card or get reminded of sales with alerts about local savings (Optional- continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life)
fix issues when scanning a new card
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve tried other store card storage apps, this is the best! It has other great features too. Grocery list separated by category, stores other cards besides just store ones, sales sheets in one place. It is just a wonderful app, I read a complaint from someone else about a issue with a dairy product not recognizing the proper category, but it will put it in miscellaneous, at least it does do most products and makes grocery shopping a lot easier, not to mention the fact that it’s an all in one no need for multiple apps. Very pleased Thank You🙂
Handy but not great
I do use this app religiously mainly due to how convenient it is to have my list always with me and to be able to share/update lists with my husband. However I can’t give it more than 3 stars because of the drawbacks in list management.
My biggest complaint is the fact that your list is forced into categories. While I can see the rationale you aren’t able to assign items to certain categories so if the app doesn’t recognize something as part of “dairy” for example, it gets put into a. “Misc” grouping which seems to take away from the effectiveness. Also I have ALWAYS wanted to be able to display the list alphabetically so that I can easily add to the list rather than having to sort through the list to see if I have already added something we need. I keep hoping that one of these would be addressed in an update but there do not seem to have been any major changes made in the app so am not sure if it is still being actively developed and invested in.
Latest update created a major problem!
I have loved this app and use it almost daily for all my to-do and to-go lists. Unfortunately, your new UPDATE has created a major glitch! I’ve always been able to click on an item on one of my lists and edit it. Example. On Grocery list I might have “2 Tomatoes” and realize later I really need 3 Tomatoes instead. I’ve always just gone back to the original entry and changed from 2 to 3. No more! Now when you go back and click on any item, it kicks you out of Key Ring entirely. So no way to correct a previous entry. You have to check the item, go to “MORE”, select “delete checked items” to erase the 2 Tomatoes entry and then...do a new entry for 3 Tomatoes!!! So whoever did the latest Updates(?) to improve(??) this app did a really poor job. I am seriously disappointed in an app I’ve recommended to so many people. Please fix your “fix”.
- Mobestream Media Inc.
- 47.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Mobestream Media 2008
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.