Take control of your money and bank the way you want to bank – anytime, anywhere. The KeyBank mobile banking app is free, fast, and secure with features that are streamlined for today’s on-the-go world:
• Easily transfer funds between bank accounts
• Pay bills
• Send money to friends and family
• Open a checking or savings account
• Deposit checks on the app
• Monitor and manage bank accounts and cards
• View KeyBank credit card rewards points
Safe and Secure Online Banking
Confidently use the KeyBank mobile banking app without compromising your personal banking information. It’s backed with a multitude of safety and security features, including:
• Same high-level security used for KeyBank Online Banking
• User ID and password required to access banking app†
• Secure connection to view banking account and transaction details
• No banking information is stored on your device to minimize risk if your mobile phone or tablet is lost or stolen
Convenient Banking on the Go
Easily manage your personal finances when and where it’s most convenient for you and your schedule. With the KeyBank mobile banking app, you can:
• View account balances and recent transactions with one swipe using QuickView
• Deposit checks right from your mobile device without having to visit a KeyBank branch or ATM
• Transfer funds between your KeyBank checking and savings accounts
• Open an account right from your mobile device
• Search and view your banking transaction history for the last 90 days
• Access your KeyBank account statements and tax forms
• Review and manage scheduled Online Bill Pay payments and transfers
• Send money to existing payees and add new payees
• Search for KeyBank branch and ATM locations
Personalized Mobile Banking Settings
Customize your in-app experience for your unique needs and preferences with account settings and seamless access to the KeyBank features and products you use:
• Add a profile picture
• Set up fingerprint or face ID sign in capabilities
• Manage and edit account alerts
• Access your credit card Reward Points balance
Connect with KeyBank
Please call 1-800-539-1539 if you have questions about the mobile banking app or need additional help or support.
Follow KeyBank on social media:
• Twitter: twitter.com/keybank
• Facebook: facebook.com/keybank
• LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/keybank/
• YouTube: youtube.com/user/keybankcommunity/
• Instagram: instagram.com/keybank/
† Anyone can download, but you must be enrolled in KeyBank Online Banking to use the app.
IPhone® and iPod® touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. All rights reserved
©2021 KeyCorp. Member FDIC.
• Feedback experience has been enhanced
• Updates to maintain your security
• Bug Fixes
Thank you for using the KeyBank app!
Based on your valuable feedback, we'll continue to enhance the app through regular updates.
Ratings and Reviews
I was so glad that KeyBank had an app for the Apple Watch, it made it so convenient to open and look at your account. It also was a great tool to help track how much I’d be spending, then they did an update. I like updates, i feel they are important, but when you don’t let your customers know that the update is going to delete the app from the watch is upsetting. No explanation at all for why? Then you call and all anyone can say is I thought it was still functional on the watch, you tell them no and they say oh they might be working on it. “Might Be or might not be”. My guess is they haven’t and won’t be. I have been a customer for a long time and that is in my opinion what put you on top of the other banking apps. So is it ever going to be a thing? Because looking at it on the phone is kinda of a pain.
Are we ever going to see the watch app ever again?
Like many others using this app, I too had all the same lack of device recognition and inability to access my accounts.
A very efficient Key phone rep recommended that I delete the app and then re-download from the App Store. That solves the problem (the new app version includes a bug fix that resolved the issue). When asked if there was anything else she could do, I asked if there were a way I could combine my business accounts to the same login, so I was transferred to another adept rep who talked me through and now all my business as well as personal accounts are on the same app !!
GREAT HELP ! ( PS the Business Accounts Rep had been getting calls all week with the ‘unrecognized device’ issue but he had not yet been appraised by Key Technology on the method to fix the problem !! Key IT needs to give all their reps the tools to do their work properly. They are our only link to fixing our problems and they do a good job at it...
Evidently, however, a feature I really like with the app seems to be disabled once I added the business accounts to my profile. I no longer have facial recognition even though the feature is turned on in my System controls.
I hope the is something that can be resolved.
App is useless to match the bank’s customer service
Be very careful when you make your payments. Unfortunately I have a car loan with Key Bank. The app constantly freezes or acts very unclear if the payment was taken out or not. It will not show you any pending payments at any point. You can not set up recurring payments. Next thing you know 2/3 payments are being taken out of you account. If that happens- good luck dealing with Key Bank customer service. The bank made the whole refund process extremely difficult and it takes so long that it almost does not to make sense to spend all this time on the phone trying to get it. By default they apply these extra payments to your principal which means your next payment will be due as usual next month.. and if you do want the extra payment to be processed as a payment for the next month, you will still have to call, spend a long time on the phone to have this done. If you want a refund- in case of a car loan and if you do not have a checking acct with Key bank - it will take you number of calls, 1-2 h on the phone, then you will realize that the money will not be transferred to your account just as it was taken out, you will be receiving a check! So good luck with this worthless app and the bank.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- KeyBank National Association
- 72.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- Copyright © 2018 KeyCorp®. All Rights Reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.