KEYC-TV is proud to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platforms.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
*Press location in top bar to change, edit and add locations
*In the left menu for changing locations, press the 3 dots next to the location to edit location settings and make a location capable of receiving push notifications.
Visual Map Enhancements
*New color palette makes it easier to see the difference between map-based alerts
More Information Available on the Map
*Pressing on map based Alerts will show the bulletin text
*Pressing on Storm Tracks outlines possible storm threats
*Pressing on Earthquakes or Tropical Tracks provides more detail than ever before
Ratings and Reviews
Dependable - the best weather app!
Found this app years ago,installed on two iPads, three smart phones, and a mini iPad.
For a Florida resident to get the excellent weather coverage every time it is opened it great!
We tell friends to try it. Best part I have 3 locations set and easily check them. The road maps are the best to be able to search out,
I don’t like it
The new update featuring the satellite does a weird thing. If I am zoomed out, the picture is green, like summer. But if I zoom in, the picture changes and now it is magically winter. I just don’t get it. Also the colors of the alerts have changed and I can’t tell the difference between a severe thunderstorm warning and a tornado warning. Can you guys please change it back to yellow and red instead of red and pink?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.