Edit, store, play, share, search, mark, tag, encode, upload and with full Final Cut Pro X integration.
### KEY FEATURES ###
FULL FILE COMPATABILITY
● Work with virtually all types of video, audio, image, document and package files like Keynote and iBooks files.
MULTIPLE STORAGE OPTIONS
● Copy and manage files in the KeyFlow Pro library or reference files in their current locations.
● Add folders that update frequently as a Live Folder that detects and update automatically. The macOS notification lets you know in real-time
what is added to the Live Folder you set.
● Quickly create low-res H.264 video files automatically in the background for faster previews and lower network bandwidth.
● Unlock the power of Boolean logic for faster searches across all files and file metadata like Keyword tags, Finder tags, Annotations, GPS Locations, Metadata, and File Path locations.
EDIT FRIENDLY ANNOTATIONS
● Add markers and ranged keywords to any video for use in Final Cut Pro X, Final Cut Pro 7, Premiere Pro CC or export them as a CSV. Also, transcript files can be imported as notes. (FCPXML, SRT supported)
NLE FRIENDLY XML
● Easily send files with metadata to Final Cut Pro X or Final Cut Pro 7 from KeyFlow Pro or export XML for use in Premiere Pro CC.
● Upload files into a shared KeyFlow Pro library or select an external storage location for referencing.
DRAG & DROP
● Drag and drop media files directly from KeyFlow Pro to almost any application. In addition, share FCPX projects (and events) on-the-fly using Drag-and-Drop between KeyFlow Pro and Final Cut Pro X.
● Create powerful workflows easily to automatically tag, encode, transfer, rename and more.
● Use Watch Folders to automatically import files to a specific project or group.
● Relink multiple files at once to quickly reconnect files that have been moved from their original location.
CUSTOM METADATA SET
● Use the included EXIF, IPTC, and Final Cut Pro X metadata sets or build your own custom metadata fields.
FCPX AGENT FOR KEYFLOW PRO (OPTIONAL)
● Download the free FCPX Agent app to export QuickTime MOV and/or FCPXML file with metadata (Share Attributes) from Final Cut Pro X to KeyFlow Pro.
• Fixes an issue with Live Folders
- Fixed a bug that deleted folder would not be removed after rescan
• Fixes UI issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing asset manager
It’s an amazing asset manager. Intuative interface with lot of features. Compared to most other asset managers it’s far better and lot cheaper. If you have a large video libraly it’s perfect!
Look For Alternatives
Great user interface and numerous other features that make this app fantastic yet two huge drawbacks. All images within the app can be dragged outside to the desktop to be worked with in a different application of your choice the probelm is when you do this it removes the image from keyflow pro without immediate indication that you’ve moved it completely out so you in turn lose the image once its deleted from your desktop. The only option is to alt drag the image out which keeps the item in keflow pro but the problem with this is you still lose images because the images are not always taken out with alt key being pressed down. If the image is being taken out theres no immediate indication that’s it’s been taken out because focus of the app has been replaced by dragging the image to the desktop so the “Media Offline” indicator is not seen until its probably to late. The second issue is support is unresponsive, I’ve emailed them numerous times with but of only a few replies.
Look for an alternate solution especially if your assets are important to you, this app doesn’t have safe gaurds in place to insure assets stay where they are.
Great with the new FCPX
Latest update makes a good thing even better. It’s incredibly useful being able to assign the ‘effects’ audio role to sound effects and have it automatically added when importing files to FCPX.
I’m not sure how they did it but now when you drag files into FCPX you no longer create a new event - your media goes into the event you want it in.
Probably the most useful element to our work group is that projects and groups remember the previous stored location of media and automatically store in that location the next time you add a file to it.
- Malgn Technology. CO. LTD
- 60.3 MB
- Photo & Video
OS X 10.9.4 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) Malgn Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 2-User Client Pack $49.99
- 5-User Client Pack $99.99
- 10-User Client Pack $149.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.