The world of the Crucible awaits! KeyForge: Master Vault is the essential companion app for the world’s first Unique Deck Game from Fantasy Flight Games! Use the app to scan your deck's QR code or enter its 15 character code (both found on the back of your deck's Archon card). Any deck you enter will be assigned to your Asmodee.net account so you can view its contents and follow its performance in Organized Play.
The searchable database of Archon decks will grow as more decks are discovered and registered by players. Gain Æmbershards for discovering decks for the first time or register your friend's previously discovered decks to follow them!
Visit www.KeyForgeGame.com for more details!
This version introduces Players and Decks Leaderboard, AEmbershards Log, Event Locator and minor visual improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I know tracking stats will be coming later, but it would be nice if you could take notes on your deck in the iOS app like you can on the website.
Decent start, but please update soon
Nice to have but more is needed. I agree with other reviewers that a pdf of the rules (or a quick link to them) is needed. Also, including an aember tracker would be nice.
More importantly, two things:
1) After clicking to see a card image, I want to click anywhere to go back to the card list, not a little “x” at the top of the screen.
2) Please allow for searching by card names, not just by deck name (which is mostly useless).
Side note: we’re a couple weeks in and there’s still no explanation for several of the features in the app. Please end the suspense and tell us what’s next.
A few tweaks would net more stars
I like the interface of the app...for the most part.
However, a few small changes would make it so much better.
1. Add in the ability to search specific cards, and list errata/rules clarifications with each card.
2. In the deck search, when opening a deck, give the option to display the full deck list together, not just each individual house.
3. Also in deck search, allow for swiping to the next/previous card without closing the card display.
4. Include an updated and searchable rulebook in the app, so it can be accessible offline as well as via the website.
5. An in-app tracker for amber/chains/keys.
All relatively small changes, but they would dramatically improve the experience.
- Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc
- 91.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Fantasy Flight Games. KeyForge, Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Games.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.