KeyMe transforms the way you manage your keys, for the first time putting you in control of when and where you can access them.
- Copy: Order a duplicate in the mail, or pick up most keys at your local KeyMe kiosk.
- Share: Easily share your key via email or text with roommates, friends and family.
- Solve: Access and print your saved key when locked out at any kiosk nationwide. Or, call to find a trustworthy locksmith whenever the need might arise.
- Personalize: Choose from over 100 designs to make your key truly unique.
- We do not copy keys marked for educational or government use.
KeyMe is a New York City-based startup transforming the way people access and manage their keys. In addition to mobile apps, KeyMe has automated key copying kiosks in local retailers including: 7-Eleven, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Kmart, Lowe's, Stop & Shop, Rite Aid and many more.
Questions? Call our customer service team at: 1 855-343-5776
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Where’s the scan feature???
Does anyone know why the scan feature was removed?
cant even log in
i’ve been a long-time user, but I haven’t lost any keys in a while so I haven’t needed to use the app and then today I tried to use the app and I couldn’t login no matter how many times I changed my password, it still won’t let me login. 🤷♂️ very weird, maybe they migrated their system years ago and didnt migrate my account?
anyway from reading the reviews here it sounds like they removed the scan feature which was the only reason to use this app, so I guess this app is just officially dead. Sad, the scan feature was really cool.
Satisfied For Years
I've been a satisfied customer of Key Me for years. I had a key that no locksmith could duplicate but was able to scan it at a kiosk and had a new, working key in days. The one time I had an issue with a copy not working, they sent me a working replacement immediately. The costumer service is fantastic.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.