Fring is a simple way to capture your availability for work and instantly share it with your trusted network, e.g. former clients, agencies, freelancers and recruiters. Job openings originate in the context of their daily work and not on job boards ;-)
Use Fring to:
* Update your availability for work and share it with those who care most in one place.
* Follow your friends and instantly know who’s available when.
* Forward your friend's profile when you think s/he might make a great fit for a new job opening.
* Quickly discover your most valuable Fringmates based on how many times you’ve been referred and how much you share.
Fring is used by freelancers, contractors, interim professionals and everyone else who has time for work.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Pokes. We all forget stuff. But your availability is key for your network. So, when your availability gets a bit outdated, your peers can give you a little poke to check up on you. Yes, it’s back to 2004 again when Facebook introduced their first poke, but this time it’s useful ;-)
- Roles. It’s now also easier to distinguish between the way you will use Fring. You can choose between some different roles such as freelancer, business owner or recruiter.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.