Midterm for Mac is completely free. It is a note-taking app with study tools to help you study better. You can use it to prepare for exams.
- Write interactive notes with quizzes (cloze deletion, image occlusion)
- Sync notes with your phone and tablet.
- Study offline (offline accessible)
- Dark mode
- Powerful visual text editor.
- Keep track of notes to review before exams.
- Collaborate and study with your friends through the Role System.
- Support creating nested folders.
- and many more.
- Remember last window size (always open the app with the previous size).
- Make title bar color match with background color on dark theme.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's a nice app
I love the overall design, it's really simple and intuitive!
I like the feauture that asks you whether or not you need to review a note, it really came in handy and let me tell you I was able to re-study and review my notes until I was confident on all of them!
I also love how easy it is to add notes. I was able to create 25 flashcards and study them thoroughly in around 2 hours! I also aced my exam so I'm really happy.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Minh Loi
- 91.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Minh Loi
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.