Keyplan 3D, our new home and interior designer is built on top of a unique technology unleashing features never seen before on the Appstore.
It is a simple to use, useful and fun App to help you design, build, think and decorate your home or future home from the ground up. Whether you are looking to make alterations to your current home or plan on building your dream house, Keyplan 3D is there to turn this otherwise complicated process into child's play.
Through our beautiful interface, designed with simplicity in mind, you can create amazing content without ever having to worry about complex menus and cryptic options. Create a wall or room by simply using our build button and our smart engine will take care of the rest. Forget about loading screens and unresponsive Apps : with Keyplan 3D you can visualise your project through our gorgeously rendered plans, which are both fully interactive and updated in real-time. Every aspect of Keyplan 3D has been designed to enable you to express your creativity like never before.
Behind Keyplan 3D there is a powerful technology, allowing you to build any shape imagineable, paint, decorate and place more than 350 free unique objects. Feeling proud of your creations? Go ahead and share them with your friends and family on your favourite social media platform.
- House builder : creating walls is as easy as drawing a line with a pencil. Any shape is possible with our unique 2D/3D editing features.
- Interior design : Place furniture, windows, doors - edit, change, remove, in either the 2D or 3D view.
- Decoration : A large selection of paints, brick, wood, ceramic, textile to be used on any object or surface. Expect new free objects on a regular basis.
- Many customisation options such as wall width and height settings, inch/meter conversion.
- iCloud synchronisation to enjoy your project on all your devices, iPhone and iPad.
- Sharing : share 2D snapshots and 3D renders of your plan with your friends/family.
Try it out and let us know what you think - we made Keyplan 3D for you and our only goal is to offer you the best experience out there.
A nice video presentation: http://bit.ly/1DACRHo
For more information, visit us on www.keyplan3d.com
Contact us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Windows and doors are now realistically placed on the chosen side of the wall.
- Measure in 3D can be seen through the building structure when selected to improve readability.
- The furnishing dimensions are not correctly displayed in 3D.
- Improved measures display. The measures will always be displayed the right side now. They could be upside down.
- Improved readability in 2D to distinguish door and window. Door are now colored with the ground color.
- Optimized windows and doors placement with better memory management and smooth movement.
- Rectangular room will display width and depth under their name for better readability.
- Removed redundant measures for more readability.
- Fixed a bug when measures on each side of an opening could disappear.
- Improved undo redo with keyboard input. Undo will return back to the first edition and not on each number typing.
- Improve loading time of Keyplan and size of KPL files.
- Fixed a bug, where some part of the wall could disappear in some rare circumstances.
- Windows cotations are now displayed on both side of the wall.
- Moving a window or a door close the wall border do not destroy the wall internal faces.
- When a window is slightly larger than a wall, there will be an auto-resize to let the window be placed correctly.
- Renaming a room is now done in a popup window to make this step easier.
Ratings and Reviews
I got this app because I have always had an interest in architecture and interior design. I do enjoy this app (I got the full version, the lite was quite annoying), but it has a few areas that I would like to see improved. For one, I would like to have houses with multiple levels. Even if the floor are side by side, I would really like to have a “duplicate” feature so that I could copy the shape of the lower floor because it is quite difficult to recreate. I would also enjoy a feature that would allow me to add the wall dimensions manually rather than with the slider, because it takes a while to get the measurement I want. I do like the furniture, and the add-ons are lovely. Great choices for flooring and walls, and even the colors of the cabinets and window frames are customizable!!
The lite version, however, was the world’s most irritating thing. You could only have one room, and there were many limitations. Had no problem upgrading and I’m glad I did.
Good, but missing a few basics.
It is WAY too difficult to grab and move small items and walls, it tries to move the whole space rather than the object. In the 3D mode and moving any object, you should be able to easily toggle between vertical space and the horizontal plane. As it is, if I try to move something vertically, it flings the object out of the plan entirely when it should stay within the room, even without “snapping” on (moving something from room to room should simply take more movement, or a setting to turn on when you don’t want things to stay put), and when I’m trying to move it horizontally, it often moves vertically. I shouldn’t have to go in and out of floor plan mode just to position something correctly that should be simple.
Also, I should be able to rename a plan once it’s been created. Who’s idea was it to not allow that?
I was designing a home that I was going to build me a couple years and I found this app so I decided I’d give it a shot. I was surprised with everything that was actually in the app you can put furniture and all that other stuff in to actually see how it’s being used in the space, but I was using it on an iPad and I don’t recommend that because it’s kind of difficult to navigate through the building as your building. I definitely recommend this app for anybody that kind of wants to just play with some ideas of floorplans or kind of see how things fit together in their physical form. I like the ability to go back-and-forth from the blueprint view to the 3-D view and really get an idea how the space is being used. I got the upgraded version because the light on I want to build so much and I’m definitely Pleased with the purchase.
- Quasarts LLC
- 188.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Quasarts
- In-App Purchases
- Full version $5.99
- Outside $1.99
- Kitchen $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.