Tracks the number of keystrokes you type during the day, displays them in the menu bar, and notifies you after every 1,000 so you can take a break.
This app can make a significant difference in dealing with RSI, it allows you to:
- track how many keystrokes you are able to type pain free
- slowly grow your typing stamina
- make sure you don't overexert yourself
- have an objective measure of how much work you've done
- see which stretches and exercises actually enable you to increase your daily keystrokes
Ratings and Reviews
functional but needs reset button
This app works for counting keystrokes and this is something ive been looking for awhile. The obvious concern is having a keystroke counter without a keylogger that can steal passwords etc. This is what this appears to be so great. App could could be improved immensely by adding a button to set the keystroke count back to zero and another to toggle counting on an off. Now it appears the only way to reset is to uninstall and reinstall. So a nice idea and useful but still a bit raw without a reset button.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.