The KGA Mobile App was designed to increase utilization of the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) by enabling users to contact the EAP via phone, text, chat or email. Through the app KGA will notify users about upcoming EAP events (i.e. live chats, webinars, etc.) for which they can register. Employees and family members will have immediate access to crisis information, best-in-class mental health screenings and extensive wellness content (articles, webinars, videos, etc.).
• Access to EAP services via phone, email, text and live chat
• Registration for upcoming events such as webinars and group chats
• Short video overviews of the EAP
• Eight behavioral/mental health self-assessments
• Access to the EAP/wellness member website
• Access to KGA via social media
Simplified Layout, Performance Enhancement, Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.