KGTV 10 News in San Diego delivers relevant local, community and national news, including up-to-the minute weather information, breaking news, and alerts throughout the day.
When you open our app, you'll know what's going on right now and what's important to your local area.
We've improved the experience with an intuitive layout and simplified navigation. News, weather and video are just a tap away.
Our favorite feature is the weather section. Not only do we deliver hourly and daily forecasts, we give you the most updated severe weather information in an instant.
• Breaking news alerts and stories
• Live streaming video
• Fast and easy to use
• Hourly and daily weather forecasts from your trusted local weather team
• We are excited to offer a Premium ad-free experience for purchase within the app for $1.99/month or $10.99/year for iPhone and iPad devices only (Apple TV not included). The subscription removes all in-app ads, including pre-roll video. Linked content displayed in a web-view is not included. Thanks for supporting local journalism!
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
We're committed to continually improving our user experience, so please let us know how we're doing by leaving a review in the App Store.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We've added some minor performance improvements in this release.
Ratings and Reviews
I like the app because it’s regularly updated and has local as well as important national and international clips. One of the best local news apps anywhere.
Keeps me up to date
I love this app. Sometimes I can watch an incident unfold right in front of me, and the app sends the headline within minutes. I appreciate that even a bare bones story is published, and filled out and updated throughout the day. I get news video footage and important community information when I need it without having to wait for the five o’clock news.
Notification but where’s the story?
I don’t always click on my notifications but whenever I do it always seems that I’m never directed to the story for which I was notified. Not a big deal, I know and not the reason for my 1 star rating. I just wanted to let you guys know that it does happen because I’m sure it probably is an issue for others. My issue/complaint is that the story or stories responsible for certain notifications are no where to be found.
- E.W. Scripps Company
- 38.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © The E.W. Scripps Company
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription - Monthly $1.99
- Premium Subscription - Annual $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.