KGTV 10 News in San Diego delivers relevant local, community and national news, including up-to-the minute weather information, breaking news, and alerts throughout the day.
When you open our app, you'll know what's going on right now and what's important to your local area.
We've improved the experience with an intuitive layout and simplified navigation. News, weather and video are just a tap away.
Our favorite feature is the weather section. Not only do we deliver hourly and daily forecasts, we give you the most updated severe weather information in an instant.
• Breaking news alerts and stories
• Live streaming video
• Fast and easy to use
• Hourly and daily weather forecasts from your trusted local weather team
• We are excited to offer a Premium ad-free experience for purchase within the app for $1.99/month or $10.99/year for iPhone and iPad devices only (Apple TV not included). The subscription removes all in-app ads, including pre-roll video. Linked content displayed in a web-view is not included. Thanks for supporting local journalism!
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
We're committed to continually improving our user experience, so please let us know how we're doing by leaving a review in the App Store.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Thanks for supporting local journalism! This release includes maintenance items and performance improvements to improve your overall news experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Keeps me up to date
I love this app. Sometimes I can watch an incident unfold right in front of me, and the app sends the headline within minutes. I appreciate that even a bare bones story is published, and filled out and updated throughout the day. I get news video footage and important community information when I need it without having to wait for the five o’clock news.
San Diego best! At Neighborhood local news
Channel 10 news San Diego is always been the best news station and reporting all of the neighborhood local news so grateful for this app thank you again for all your help inKeeping us in formed in the neighborhood of Southeast San Diego all the time and all the other communities that the other stations won’t cover!
Example of why this app is horrible. They will write a story about a person and say, “look at this persons face” but the picture posted with the article DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO ZOOM IN. Does not allow you to see details the article directly speaks about. Or they will post an article about a Amber Alert child with a picture of the kid and their family, but you CAN NOT zoom in to see the kid. What’s the point of the article If we can’t see what you’re talking about. Please fix this. It’s 2020, and we can put people on the moon, but this app won’t allow you to zoom in in a picture.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- E.W. Scripps Company
- 54.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © The E.W. Scripps Company
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription - Monthly $1.99
- Premium Subscription - Annual $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.