The word ‘khipu’ comes from the Quechua word 'knot'. The khipus (or khipu) served as a tool in the Inca Empire for registration tasks and for sending messages to all corners of the empire. In the same way, with the Khipus DApp you can now register your documents in the blockchain in an immutable way, thus serving as a legal witness of those documents in the future. Now you can convert you mobile phone into a true Khipu able to register any document on blockchain, so that it can serve you as a future proof to third parties.
HOW IT WORKS
* Download the application and sign up
* Select the blockchain network where you want to register your documents / images
* Select the files you want to register on the blockchain, or take a photo at the moment. Khipus will automatically create the hash of the file and register it in the blockchain you have selected.
And that’s it! From Khipus you can see the files that have been registered in the blockchain along with their hash and access them directly.
You can also create a pdf certificate with all the information related to the transaction that has been registered in the blockchain. This certification serves as your first evidence to prove the existence of the file, its content and the time when it was registered.
In the near future you will be able to request notarial acts from the application.
Khipus is a DApp with a set of basic functionalities that allows you to cryptographically treat your files and register them in a blockchain, thus facilitating the proof of their existence in your property in a given time. The uses that you can give to that registry are innumerable, among them:
- Proof any document from your cloud service (Dropbox, Google Drive etc.)
- Get proof of the moment in which you had an idea, created a design or wrote an article
- Register the pictures of your traffic accident, or of the broken merchandise that was delivered by the courier
- Save a screenshot from messages in whatsapp or any social networks
- Secure the content of an email that you sent or received
- Blockchain Technology: One of the main functions of Blockchain technology is to serve as registry thanks to its natural security and immutability characteristics. Khipus generates a cryptographic proof of any file on your mobile phone by calculating its hash function and registering it on the blockchain of your choice (among those available).
- Ease of use: Starting to use Khipus to certify your documents is very simple and does not take more than a minute. After registration, the creation of your identity in the blockchain is automatic and you just have to select the documents to register from the files on your mobile, or take the photos directly from your device.
- Total privacy: Khipus respects maximum privacy. Neither in Khipus, nor in the blockchain network, will the file or related information be saved. All files remain on your mobile, under your ownership. There will only be one hash that will be the sample of reality, integrity and content of the document that works in your possession.
- Certificate generation: With the application you can generate a document that contains the certificate with all the information related to the transaction registered in the blockchain and link the document or file object of that record. This certification is your first evidence that proves the existence of the file, its content and the time of its registration.
- Notarization of transactions (coming soon): If necessary, you can request a notarized act that collects the entire process and gives faith of the hash generation of the document and the evidence of its blockchain registration, as well as the content and moment in which it was registered (thus confirming the existence of the file in your possession at that time).
In the registration process allow international phones in the phone input. Before this feature we only allowed Spanish phones.
- IOBUILDERS BLOCKCHAIN TECH & VENTURES, S.L
- 47.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 IOBUILDERS BLOCKCHAIN TECH & VENTURES, S.L
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.