Say Hello to ‘khUshi’ - Your very own PNB MetLife customer service App powered with Artificial Intelligence. ‘khUshi’ is a one-of-a-kind insurance app that simplifies customer service experience for policy related queries, anytime, on-the-go.
Being a smart insurance app, khUshi makes customer service a whole lot smarter by providing details about your policy such as fund value, nominee details. She takes requests to update your KYC, address change, contact details & more. khUshi can set reminders so that you never forget important tasks like premium due date.
Real-Time Access To Policy Related Information: With our online insurance app stay up-to-date with your insurance policy details, just ask khUshi anything you need to know such as insurance policy renewal, fund value, Nominee details, Sum Assured Amount, to your Policy Rider Details & Premium Due Date; khUshi knows it all.
• Update Your Personal & Policy related Details on-the-go: You can now update your policy details, on-the-go, anytime. Whether your contact information, bank details, or KYC documents like PAN Card, Aadhaar; you can ask khUshi to change & update all these details for you.
• Download Receipts & Statements: Get easy access to your policy related documents like premium receipts & notices, premium paid certificate & account statements.
• An Intelligent App That Understands Your Intent: khUshi’s intuitive, intent recognizing features guides you with customized prompts to seek relevant & additional information. Her machine learning capability learns from user behavior & responds accordingly.
• Just Like Your Personal Assistant: khUshi is a conversational assistant who is available for you 24x7. She has capabilities to set policy renewal reminders, address your insurance related queries, & a whole lot more.
• Speech recognition capability: khUshi’s speech recognition feature lets you literally talk to her. So, you can just ask her anything about your policy. Why type your queries when you can just talk to our insurance specialist chatbot khUshi
khUshi can provide real-time life insurance policy related details & at the same time accept customer service requests. For every request, khUshi also provides a service token number on a real-time basis for further reference which can be used by customers to fetch information across any PNB MetLife touch-point.
View policy related information via App like:
- Nominee details
- Sum assured / death benefit
- Policy term
- Premium Due amount / Due date / Frequency
- Last premium paid
- Registered bank details
- Rider details
- Issue date
- Policy status
- Fund value & portfolio
Update information via App:
- Permanent / Correspondence address
- E-mail id
- Mobile number
- PAN number
- Aadhaar number
- Register for e-statements
Download policy related receipts & statements:
- Account Statement
- Premium Paid Certificate
- Renewal Premium Receipt
- Renewal Premium Notice
Other requests managed:
- Locate nearby PNB MetLife branch
- Set / View / Delete reminders
- Arranges Call back from call center representatives
- Fix medical appointment
- Fix an appointment with an advisor & much more…
Currently ‘khUshi’ understands & replies in English but we’re teaching her different languages. Learning them & becoming fluent will take some time though, so be patient with ‘khUshi’.
Simple steps to install & start using ‘khUshi’ – Our online insurance application on your device:
• Download PNB Metife khUshi application from App store.
• Login to the app using your PNB MetLife website ‘customer login’ credentials or ‘register’ to create your login credentials
• You are now ready to interact with ‘khUshi’ using your device!
To learn more about ‘khUshi’ & her capabilities visit:
For any feedback, queries or issues pertaining to ‘khUshi’ application, please write to khUshi@pnbmetlife.co.in
Download the App now!
We update our app regularly. Get the latest version to enjoy all features. This version includes new app features, bug fixes and improvements.
• Improved Login experience
• Newly designed forms – Name, Appointee & frequency change
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.