How Kickboxing Can Change Your Body and Your Life?
Fitness kickboxing is a group fitness class that combines martial arts techniques with fast-paced cardio. This high-energy workout challenges the beginner and elite athlete alike.
Build stamina, improve self defence, coordination and flexibility, and burn calories as you build lean muscle with this fun and challenging workout.
Fitness kickboxing is a good fitness choice for those looking to burn calories for weight loss, or to improve stamina and heart health. People who become easily bored with stationary cardio equipment like treadmills and stair steppers will enjoy the fast pace and new movements in a cardio kickboxing class.
If you perform the punches with precision and power, you will strengthen your upper body and eventually see more muscle definition. The kicks will strengthen your legs. And the knee techniques (a strike in which you thrust your bent knee upward) will firm your abdominal muscles; in fact, all of the moves, when done correctly, will make your torso into a solid base that lets you do day-to-day tasks more easily.
- Training Program are grouped by difficulty level : Beginnger, Intermediate and Advanced.
- All kickboxing techniques are designed by 3D modeling with HD videos.
- Only 10 to 30 minutes total body workout per day.
- Tracking calories burned everyday.
- Sync your calories burned to Apple Health.
- Developed by a certified personal trainer.
- Absolutely no gym equipment required for workout training. Use app anytime, anywhere for men or women.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Kickboxing is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to Pro version, we offer auto-renewing subscription option:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- improve app performance and fix some bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I was looking to enhance my fighting skills and cardio. This app helps with both, I add 5 pounds weight just to make the exercise that much more intense but it’s a great add for cardio and fighting or self defense skills. I have. No complaints. I do recommend that when doing the workout illustrations, that the 3D character switch side from left to right when half way through the workout but that’s no biggie.
It’s ok but still worth it
I wish it was a real person demonstrating the exercise as I have to wonder if the avatar is performing it correctly. it would be cool to have a button with how to perform it with a punching bag as well and/or to a real person. And also a breakdown of what to think about, such as what to do to the hands when throwing an elbow. If the app is really trying to be about showing correct form, then we should be able to read about or be told about correct form. But I have found it really hard to find an app for any martial art that is remotely engaging. It’s totally worth the small fee!
Bummer is you only get a 5 day free trial
I downloaded this app just 6 days ago to get a high intensity workout and let out some frustration from being at work all day. I look forward to the workouts and don’t get bored with it, and it eases me into tougher workouts and I was already set on doing it every night. I went on the app to see what my workout is gonna look like tonight and it said my trial period expired. So now I can either do the same 5 workouts forever or pay money for it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Khoa Nguyen
- 97 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (C) by Takalogy Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Lifetime. Pay once $49.99
- Yearly Subscription $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.