KidCare Anywhere offers you access to a Children’s Mercy pediatric provider in minutes via smartphone, tablet or computer to help treat your child’s non-emergency conditions. Providers can discuss, provide guidance, and often treat your child’s minor ailments and illnesses from the comfort of your own home – or anywhere – offering you a convenient solution from experts who specialize in treating children. In fact, Children’s Mercy has been repeatedly recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of “America’s Best Children’s Hospitals.”
KidCare Anywhere offers the following important features for families:
• Available 4 p.m. to 10 p.m., 7 days a week
• Be seen by a Children’s Mercy pediatric provider
• Available via smartphone, tablet or computer for video appointments
• Little to no waiting, often seeing a provider in minutes
• Private and secure
When to use KidCare Anywhere:
We can provide guidance and treatment for common conditions, such as fever, cough, congestion, runny nose, allergies, pink eye, sore throat, minor rash, minor strains, upset stomach or other minor symptoms. Children with serious or life-threatening injuries or illnesses should go directly to the emergency room. Following the appointment, your provider may order a prescription when appropriate, sent to your preferred pharmacy.
• Improved session monitoring: Actively checking if the patient has gone away from the app during the intake process or during the video call and if so, to properly update their status and disconnect the patient from the session
• Improved user experience: User will be presented with a gender-neutral silhouette (instead of the black screen) when someone mutes their video
• Support lockdown network: All traffic (media and signalling) for iOS Apps now proxies through the Teladoc Health network
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A huge help!!
We love Children's Mercy and this is another reason to love them even more! A quick app to access a Children's Mercy doctor instead of running to an urgent care center or the ER is a life saver!
When I have actually been able to connect with a provider on the site they have been a great help answered all my questions and didn’t have to waste a trip to the hospital. They were able to call in meds to. No some times we could not connect it kept dropping but the provider would actually call me on the phone to make sure I got the help I needed.
We had a very short wait and super wonderful visit with a provider tonight and avoided waiting 2 hours at an urgent care. Wahooooo!!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- 58.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Children's Mercy Hospital
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.