As an activity management tool for children, we offer a fun and accessible way to teach and empower families with daily life skills for achieving goals one activity at a time.
• Complete Activities in Real-Time
• Earn Bamboo Bucks for Completed Goals
• Redeem Rewards with Bamboo Bucks
• Learn the Value of Developing Healthy Habits
• Manage Your Household with the Tap of a Finger
• Easily Enter New Activities and Customize Rewards
• Keep Up-To-Date with Childrens Daily Progress
• Get Real-Time Updates of Goal Completions
At Kiddie Kredit, we think organizing daily activities and teaching responsibility can be easy, accessible and fun for the whole family.
• Enhancement Work Flow
• FamilyUnit can join particular Organisation and Groups if Invited
• FamilyUnits can be manage by respective Admin
• Assign Tasks and rewards from the Admin dashboard
• Receive Alerts, Push Notifications on invites and approval of tasks
• Lesson Levels For the registered member of any Organisation
Ratings and Reviews
My family and I are enjoying the Kiddie Kredit app. I heard about from a colleague at work and easily downloaded the app. We explained the concept to my kids and as they got to understand it they started to use it to save their “bucks” for the things that they wanted. My wife and I have noticed an improvement in them actual thinking about how their credit will be effected if they don’t do their agreed upon tasks. Kiddie Kredit is a great tool for giving kids life lessons on the effect of credit on theirs finances and their lives. Thanks!
This app is a game changer in teaching my grandchildren the importance of building credit. I wish I had something like this growing up!
Need Login for kids
So I’m definitely down for everything this app is trying to do. My main problem is I need my kids to have this app on their own phones so that they can view their chores even if I’m not with them. I’m not sure how this is supposed to work if they have to use my phone every time they want to see what their choices are. I thought I’d be able to input their emails or send a link to their device for them to be able to sign in on their own profile using their own device.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and your interest in our app. We hear your concerns and understand that being able to use the app across multiple devices is crucial to the experience we aim to provide.
We're happy to inform you that we have updated our app to show a distinction between parent mode and child mode. When you log in as a kid on their device it stays in child mode unless you log back in as a parent. When in parent mode you can add and approve chores and rewards.
To utilize this feature, please update the app to the latest version, and you should be able to find the option to send an invite from the settings menu. If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.
Once again, thank you for your patience and for helping us improve our app. We hope you and your kids find it even more useful now.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Leaping Harts, Inc.
- 45.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 9–11
- © Leaping Harts, Inc