Kiddopia is a dynamic app that runs the gamut of early education and teaches a huge variety of skills to kids of younger ages. It covers everything from Math, Language Skills, GK and Social Skills to Creativity and Self-expression, all the while engaging kids with its stunning visuals as well as fun and exciting gameplay.
Kids and toddlers will learn essential early curriculum such as:
- Alphabet Tracing
- Number Values
Kiddopia has various educational and preschool learning games, which help in the cognitive development of a child such as:
- Jigsaw Puzzles
- Memory Game
- Spot the Difference
- Join the Dots
- Spot the odd one out
- Shape Matching Puzzles
- Logical reasoning problems
There is immense opportunity for kids to gain General Knowledge in Kiddopia:
- Kids can enjoy learning the names of Planets & Constellations
- Toddlers can learn about Community Helpers, their tools and roles
- Toddlers will find it fun to learn the names & sounds of Animals in different habitats, including Dinosaurs
- Kindergarteners can enjoy the educational aspects of the app as they learn the names of Continents and Oceans
- Learning and fun will become synonymous when kids get to know some of the Wonders of the World
Kiddopia also has tons of creativity enhancing games for preschool kids, like these:
- Bake & decorate Cupcakes and Donuts
- Grill & garnish Pizzas
- Cook & design Pastas
- Freeze & decorate Popsicles & Smoothies
- Paint and beautify nails
- Make lovely accessories such as tiaras, necklaces and earrings
- Coloring and drawing for babies
- Decorate photos with Funny Cammy
We have also included Role Playing games, which will take kids on adventures that are exciting, informative, and educational:
- Become an astronaut, make your own space ship, rescue aliens & explore space
- Help out sick aquatic animals by playing as a Fish Doctor
- Play as a Handyman and fix broken things around the house
Kiddopia even has an AR (Augmented Realty) game called 'My Pet Buddy'
Kids love to have their own pets, but parents can often be hesitant to get them one. With 'My Pet Buddy', kids can have their own virtual pet without the mess and the chores. Kids can discover what their pet likes, by interacting with it in different ways. Kids can feed, walk, pat it, rub it and much more.
Special Feature: Nursery Rhymes Songs & Kids Videos!
Kiddopia is a subscription app. New content will be added regularly.
Subscription Billing Options:
Kiddopia Full Access - Monthly
Kiddopia Full Access - Yearly
Important things to know about the subscription:
• Subscription can be canceled anytime by going to the Account Settings
• Users can opt out any time during the trial period.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase of the app.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the subscribed price
• Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
If you have any questions or need help, please contact our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
The app has No-Ads or Social Media links!
You can review more privacy-related information at http://www.paperboatapps.com/kiddopia-privacy-policy.html
- Fixed a crash that was caused on iOS 9 devices at the time of Sign-Up/Sign-In
- Improved Sign-In functionality
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Its just stupid
I thought it was good for my 2 eight year olds but when I downloaded it said get a membership so I exited the game and went back in but still it was there. I hate downloading apps that cost money and I just won’t do it .If it costs money, just put say it in the App Store! Also it kept crashing when I got on so mostly it would just shut down. My phones are 7s and a 4. I also have a iPad. I should have read the comments before I got this app. After I deleted it I read the comments and some had the same issue. I’m one of those people who likes to play games (subway surfers, talking Tom gold run, and etc) where you watch the ads and it gets you money in game, kidopia always comes up. Not that adventure academy doesn’t have the ads but yours are like a minute long and there’s are so annoying too but the Ads are so addictive to my kids for some reason. So you shouldn’t get this app even if your kids want you to.😞😞😞😞😞it’s a bad app
Developer Response ,
Hi, we have given some activities for free so the parent and child can try the app before subscribing. We also offer a free 7-day trial. If you have any issues in the app please mail us on email@example.com along with the details of the device on which you are facing the issue and we can help you out. Thanks, Kiddopia Team
Can’t get membership issue has been fixed
Update to this issue... after contacting the company about my trouble they sent me many emails walking me thru what I needed to do. They were very helpful. I was exiting out and swiping down when I should have swiped down after the box came up saying use two fingers to swipe down. I am very excited and so are my kids... so I have changed my post to a 5 Star ... thank you so much for your help...
I open the app and try to get the membership and it tells me to swipe down with 2 fingers and when I do it doesn’t do anything. I can’t get a membership, I have tried on my phone as well as my tablet. My kids really like what they can play and I would love to get the full access to this app but I can’t.
Developer Response ,
Hi, So sorry to hear about this issue you are facing. Glad to hear that your little ones like our app. You need to swipe down on your device screen with 2 fingers for it to unlock. Can you write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send you a video to help more with this. Here is an image to help you - https://cdn.cultofmac.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/iPad-trackpad.jpg
Do change your review, as your kids like your app and we have responded to you as soon as we got this message. We can be much faster in helping you if you can contact us via email. Thanks & looking forward to hearing from you!
Update: they helped me with this issue. Over all I think it’s a great app that could be helpful teaching young kids, it just wasn’t for us. I wish my son could of got into the groove of this app😕
So this is a really cute app and all & I love that it’s educational. So I got this app for my son. He played thru most of the content in the first week or so and grew tired of it quickly. I went to cancel the subscription & it tells me “the url doesn’t exist” basically after clicking many times, I tried to contact them thru the link they provide and it doesn’t take me anywhere but the page I was previously already on and I want this canceled. Not really sure where to go from here but this is really inconvenient.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we are sorry to hear about this issue you are facing. You can Manage Subscriptions from the Settings menu of your Device as well. Open the "Settings" of your device, tap on "iTunes & App Store", Tap on your "Apple Id" and tap on "Subscriptions". Please mail us on email@example.com for further help. Also, Do let us know if the steps worked for you. If you are happy with our assistance, then please kindly change your review! Thank you!
- Paper Boat Apps Private Limited
- 864.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Paper Boat Apps Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Kiddopia Full Access $6.99
- Kiddopia Full Access $6.99
- Kiddopia Full Access $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.