Teacher designed activities & games
Used by millions of kids globally
Kiddopia is a dynamic app that runs the gamut of early education and teaches a huge variety of skills to kids of younger ages. It covers everything from Math, Language Skills, GK and Social Skills to Creativity and Self-expression, all the while engaging kids with its stunning visuals as well as fun and exciting gameplay.
Winner of Parents Choice
Mom's Choice Award
Kids and toddlers will learn essential early curriculum such as:
- Alphabet Tracing
- Number Values
Kiddopia has various educational and preschool learning games, which help in the cognitive development of a child such as:
- Jigsaw Puzzles
- Memory Game
- Spot the Difference
- Join the Dots
- Spot the odd one out
- Shape Matching Puzzles
- Logical reasoning problems
There is immense opportunity for kids to gain General Knowledge in Kiddopia:
- Kids can enjoy learning the names of Planets & Constellations
- Toddlers can learn about Community Helpers, their tools and roles
- Toddlers will find it fun to learn the names & sounds of Animals in different habitats, including Dinosaurs
- Kindergarteners can enjoy the educational aspects of the app as they learn the names of Continents and Oceans
- Learning and fun will become synonymous when kids get to know some of the Wonders of the World
Kiddopia also has tons of creativity enhancing games for preschool kids, like these:
- Bake & decorate Cupcakes and Donuts
- Grill & garnish Pizzas
- Cook & design Pastas
- Freeze & decorate Popsicles & Smoothies
- Paint and beautify nails
- Make lovely accessories such as tiaras, necklaces and earrings
- Coloring and drawing for babies
- Decorate photos with Funny Cammy
We have also included Role Playing games, which will take kids on adventures that are exciting, informative, and educational:
- Become an astronaut, make your own space ship, rescue aliens & explore space
- Help out sick aquatic animals by playing as a Fish Doctor
- Play as a Handyman and fix broken things around the house
Kiddopia even has an AR (Augmented Realty) game called 'My Pet Buddy'
Kids love to have their own pets, but parents can often be hesitant to get them one. With 'My Pet Buddy', kids can have their own virtual pet without the mess and the chores. Kids can discover what their pet likes, by interacting with it in different ways. Kids can feed, walk, pat it, rub it and much more.
Special Feature: Nursery Rhymes Songs & Kids Videos!
Kiddopia is a subscription app. New content will be added regularly.
Subscription Billing Options:
Kiddopia Full Access - Monthly
Kiddopia Full Access - Yearly
Important things to know about the subscription:
• Subscription can be canceled anytime by going to the Account Settings
• Users can opt out any time during the trial period.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase of the app.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the subscribed price
• Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
If you have any questions or need help, please contact our Customer Support at email@example.com
The app has No-Ads or Social Media links!
You can review more privacy-related information at
Are you ready for a Dino-mite update? Introducing our latest addition, Spell-O- Saurus, where kids will go on adventures with cute dinosaurs to find their lost letters and learn the spelling and names of their favourite jurassic creatures in the process.
We’ve also added 5 new pages in Coloring Pad for our budding artists to keep on coloring.
And now kids will excel at some more tests at school after playing with the final literacy curriculum addition to Lingoland. They will learn about Long vowels, Sentences, Parts of speech, Capitalization, Word relationships and much more!
Update now and watch them learn new skills while having fun.
Ratings and Reviews
Engaging app but needs update
My 2 children enjoy this app and the functionality to engage in activities such as cooking, taking care of animals, educational learning, and cosplay virtually. My one issue with the app is that I would like developers to seriously consider diversifying its virtual cosplay. My daughter loves playing with the salon option to make up females characters with hair clothes and accessories but my son feels left out. He enjoys making avatars and creating fun outfits but there is no option for boys. In this day and age there should be boy options for dress up that allow young boys to be creative and explore positive body image and taking care of themselves same as girls. Boys like to look nice and be fashion and have fun playing dress up with clothes, sneakers, hats, haircuts, beards/facial hair, Tattoos and other fun avatar options like in other virtual games. Both boys and girls should have the freedom to explore virtual cosplay that encourage positive body image and celebrate the diversity of style and culture with characters that reflect themselves of different skin complexions and hair textures. I highly recommend the developers to consider adding additional options like male gender, additional skin complexions, and cultural options to the salon to allow young boys and girls of all nationality and ethnic groups the ability to explore, learn, play freely and have fun. Thank you, Momof3
Developer Response ,
Hi, as developers of kids app, we continuously seek feedback from parents of our little users and are really thankful to you for sharing your concern with us. We have made a note of this internally and will pass on the feedback to the product team to make the user experience better. Thanks, Team Kiddopia.
This is a really cute app. I downloaded it for my 3 year old son to try to get him to do something other than watching shows on his tablet. At first I just let him play with whatever was unlocked, after a short period of time he started asking me to unlock it so I signed up for the free week trial. It’s been a few days and he LOVES it! Not only is he playing but he’s also learning which makes me love it! I’ve even caught my 8 year old daughter taking his tablet to my play some of the games. Is this a free app? No. Even though I wish the monthly subscription was cheaper - it’s worth what it’s priced as. I will continue after my week is up. Thank you for making an all around fun educational game!!
Can’t get membership issue has been fixed
Update to this issue... after contacting the company about my trouble they sent me many emails walking me thru what I needed to do. They were very helpful. I was exiting out and swiping down when I should have swiped down after the box came up saying use two fingers to swipe down. I am very excited and so are my kids... so I have changed my post to a 5 Star ... thank you so much for your help...
I open the app and try to get the membership and it tells me to swipe down with 2 fingers and when I do it doesn’t do anything. I can’t get a membership, I have tried on my phone as well as my tablet. My kids really like what they can play and I would love to get the full access to this app but I can’t.
Developer Response ,
Hi, So sorry to hear about this issue you are facing. Glad to hear that your little ones like our app. You need to swipe down on your device screen with 2 fingers for it to unlock. Can you write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org so we can send you a video to help more with this. Here is an image to help you - https://cdn.cultofmac.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/iPad-trackpad.jpg
Do change your review, as your kids like your app and we have responded to you as soon as we got this message. We can be much faster in helping you if you can contact us via email. Thanks & looking forward to hearing from you!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Paper Boat Apps Private Limited
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Paper Boat Apps Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Kiddopia Full Access $7.99
- Kiddopia Full Access $64.99
- Kiddopia Full Access $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.