It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the most recent and compelling information in the field of nephrology. Kidney International, KI Supplements, and KI Reports are now available on the KI Journals app - bringing you the convenience of reading your favorite journals from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for iPads and iPhones!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 10
About ISN Journals
§ Kidney International
Kidney International (KI) is the official journal of the International Society of Nephrology. Under the editorial leadership of Dr. Detlef O. Schlöndorff (USA), KI is one of the most cited journals in nephrology and widely regarded as the world's premier journal on the development and consequences of kidney disease. KI offers features with premier benefits for both readers and authors. Here you will find some of the most cited original articles in nephrology, sharply focused reviews, latest imaging techniques, controversial discussions and much more.
§ Kidney International Supplements
Kidney International Supplements is published on behalf of the International Society of Nephrology (ISN) and comes complimentary as part of a subscription to Kidney International. Kidney International Supplements is a peer-reviewed journal whose focus is sponsored, topical content of interest to the nephrology community.
§ Kidney International Reports
Kidney International Reports, an official journal of the International Society of Nephrology (ISN), is a peer-reviewed, open access journal devoted to the publication of leading research and developments related to kidney disease.
iTunes Subscriptions to Kidney International
A single issue of the journal for $99.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $999.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
-iOS 13 Support
- Elsevier Inc.
- 92.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2019 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Vol 83 Issue 3, KINT $99.99
- Vol 80 Issue 12, KINT $99.99
- Vol 80 Issue 8, KINT $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.