Welcome to Kidney Space, an app and community for people living with kidney disease, living donors, caregivers, and health providers.
Kidney Space offers:
A bridge between patients and doctors:
- Latest news from experts
- Messaging feature to ask questions directly to physicians and research scientists
An enhanced community between patients:
- Easily searchable forums
- Connections to patient-centered research
Educational resources on kidney transplantation
- Accurate content about diseases, transplantation, living donation, medications, labs and nutrition
- Latest new and developments in transplant and nephrology
Kidney Space was created by a team of researchers at the Johns Hopkins Hospital. Learn more at https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/kidney-space/.
Updated Facebook SDK
- The Johns Hopkins University
- 32.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Johns Hopkins University
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.