Kidomi is the all-in-one super app for kids ages 3-13! Kidomi satisfies kids endless curiosity with thousands of hours of play, tons of videos, hundreds of activities and new content to discover daily.
Your Kidomi subscription:
- Gives your child access to a diverse set of videos, games, learning activities, and creativity platforms
- Get a new activity to discover and play every day with the Kidomix!
- Easily search for activities and add them to your child's playlist
• Subscribe to Kidomi and you aren't billed for the first 7 days. Then your auto renewing subscription is activated until canceled.
• The first payment will be charged to your iTunes account on the first day following your 7th day, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your account will identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions are managed by the user and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed during active subscription period. Cancelling the subscription will disable auto-renewal at the end of the current cycle.
• Any unused portion of the initial 7 day period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Kidomi is compatible with iOS devices running OS 10.0+
- An Internet Connection is required to play, offline play is not supported
Like Kidomi? Follow us to get updates about Kidomi.
© 2018-2020 Fingerprint Digital, Inc. All rights reserved. Fingerprint, Fingerprint Digital and the Fingerprint "thumbprint" logo are trademarks of Fingerprint Digital, Inc.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a really great app for my two little ones!
It Streams apps that are educational and fun. Really love the large selection and how easy everything is to use.
Yes, it costs some money but I don’t feel that spending some money on educational fun is anything to avoid! Some of the apps that you get access to would costs you $10 or more anyways if you tried to just buy them on the store!
Finally! An app that is easy to navigate, offers tools to see my kid’s learning progress AND keeps them entertained all in one. The art style is creatively colorful and organized for selecting activities for my son.
All in all very satisfied with my purchase. Oh and my son loves it too! He can’t stop playing the apps. Luckily there are timers so I don’t ha e to take away the device and become the bad guy.
-A happy parent
Streaming app for educational content
This app is able to stream children’s games and books to your device. Everything is child friendly, educational and very easy to use.
Costs a few bucks every month but it gives you access to games that would cost $10 or more if you picked them up in the AppStore, and lots of them!
Really good value for this kind of child safe content!
Update: I still enjoy it. The updates have made it a lot better and i feel the value has continued to increase!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fingerprint Digital, Inc
- 64.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Fingerprint Digital, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Kidomi Monthly Subscription $4.99
- Kidomi Weekly Subscription $0.99
- Kidomi Monthly Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.