The Kids A-Z mobile app delivers interactive learning content for Raz-Plus, Raz-Kids, Headsprout, and Science A-Z anytime, anywhere. Kids can choose from a library of eBooks, eQuizzes, and other eResources. With the Kids A-Z app, personalized learning goes wherever the student does!
Students using the Kids A-Z app can:
- Access hundreds of developmentally appropriate eResources
- Complete corresponding quizzes that ensure comprehension
- Utilize interactive annotation tools that support close reading skills
- Have their work scored and reported to their teacher automatically
If your student has access to Raz-Plus, Raz-Kids, Headsprout, or Science A-Z, the Kids A-Z mobile app is a must!
Fixes crash relating to the reading room with classroom mode off
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for my ESL 2nd grader
This app was the system my son and I used to improve his English reading by 40% in 1 school quarter. This app is better than the others because it has reading levels that tailor to child’s reading level, it has an audio book option, key word definitions at the end of book, questions at the end of each book to check on comprehension, and a reward system that motivated my son to read. I remain involved in my son’s learning by having him read to me to ensure he was putting forth a proper effort, but it is great having questions with multiple answers at the end of the books instead of me trying to think of good questions. I was told by his 2nd grade teacher that because he is ESL his English reading was behind by half a grade. My son has used this app via DODDEA schools daily and twice on weekends to get caught up. I only wish DODDEA would have kept the contract with RAZ Kids so we can continue to use it.
Absolutely LOVE this app for my 1st grader!!!!
My daughter began using app last year, her kindergarten teacher sent home flyer w/instructions, & Teacher already had all the classmates name, so made it easy. This app is excellent for new readers, app has level books, plenty of books. I have searched for books w/that have A Level B Level etc & could not find any to purchase, thanks to this amazing app we now have access to plenty of Level Books for my 1st grade daughter😀 My daughter practices reading on this app daily, everyday she comes home settles down from school & open app reads 3 books & 2 books before bed. We have downloaded a bunch of learning apps but my daughter never seemed to like any, until A-Z App was introduced last year, THANKFUL FOR HER KINDERGARTEN TEACHER MS. FIRNHABER @ MAREE G. FARRING ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IN BALTIMORE MARYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not very good app
This is a great app but there should be some changes.
1. Hackers. My classmate kept on hacking me for no reason. There should be Face ID for privacy. I am not gonna tell you who hacked me, but it should just change.
2. Books. Why aren’t there any Spanish / Español books in the level up section? It just makes no sense. And also, it just has less books. There should be a favorite section because I sometimes favorite a book and I might want to read it again, like “Can I vote”, “ Arthur’s Bad News Day”, etc.
3. Others. Why can’t I change my password? Why can’t I delete stuff in the Avatar Builder? Why can’t I give stars? It’s just nonsense. I wish this improved like this. Sometimes the quiz questions are too hard, and later it doesn’t let you do the quiz again when you fail unless if you read it again. There should be some hints in quizzes. When people don’t do their homework assignment on Raz-Kids, why can’t it take stars away or get punishments? This is really nonsense.
I would not recommend this app to anyone because it should have some nice changes going on and not nonsense. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading this. Thank You!
- Jason / Tao Zhe Xue
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.